Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 11:18 am First trade using default settings seems to be doing pretty good.
Dearest MRTOOLS
May i know if "Cross" and "Coss" difference no effect on EA working behavior,i means the line #123
extern string CossDistance_Setting = "---------- Min Cross Distance Setting";
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 11:35 am Dearest MRTOOLS
May i know if "cross" and "coss" difference no effect on EA working behavior,i means the line #123
extern string CossDistance_Setting = "---------- Min Cross Distance Setting";
regards
With the default settings that shouldn't have any effect on the EA can't say if that works or not, when I back tested it was only concerned if it was calling the averages.

mrtools wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 11:44 am With the default settings that shouldn't have any effect on the EA can't say if that works or not, when I back tested it was only concerned if it was calling the averages.
Dearest MRTOOLS
Thanks for explaining,one more question plz,do you think some extra filter can be applied - some like from stoch,rsi,cci - for extra confirmation regarding entries/exits trades
regards

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 11:52 am Dearest MRTOOLS
Thanks for explaining,one more question plz,do you think some extra filter can be applied - some like from stoch,rsi,cci - for extra confirmation regarding entries/exits trades
regards

I think it's possible, the EA has an option for a fib filter, and with Mladen's averages there is the average filter for the price and the ma values or both, also has the double smooth and adaptive options. So already a lot of things to test.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pipmagnet

mrtools wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 12:07 pm

I think it's possible, the EA has an option for a fib filter, and with Mladen's averages there is the average filter for the price and the ma values or both, also has the double smooth and adaptive options. So already a lot of things to test.
Dearest MRTOOLS
Thanks for the early response,as for MLADENS averages filter,ds adaptive options that are for trend line (ma) settings,once done that is all - i was asking some extra filter for example - when cross will be giving signal to either side then if cci or rsi or stoch (which ever applied as a extra filter) also showing signal to that side (sell/buy) ea will be activate a order accordingly,think it a extra condition for to open order - fibo true/false,so same way this extra filter will be true/false - which ever user apply or both
thanks

bobzahra wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 2:15 pm Dear Mladen/Mr.Tools

Please help me to add MaxOpenTrade to this EA
simple_ma_cross_ea.mq4

Thank you very much
Use "universalMA Averages 8.8 Cross_Ea" MRTOOLS recently upgraded and posted - that have option Max open trades and much more :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
pipmagnet