Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

Thank you, Mntiwana!
I overlooked Simple EA for StepMA of Rsi adaptive ema/tema, indeed.
However, there is no EA for Averages or Step averages, Mladen confirmed this.
He suggested to adjust one of existing simple experts, but I'm afraid my knowledge in coding is close to zero.
If i would adjust the expert simple(Step MA of RSI adaptive EMA) to create an simple expert for Averages, I am guessing following changes should be done:
- expert should call under iCustom() the new indicator Averages
- define enumAverages instead of enum RSI
- change the extern functions of the expert according to the extern functions of the indicator

But this would be enough?

Thank you, Mladen!
I did what I said in my earlier post, and made the changes based on StepMA Averages nmc 3.142 + arrows.mq4 which I found it posted by Wojtek in "Step indicators" thread.
It compiled without error, but in strategy tester it does not open any trade. So, as I feared, those simple changes were not enough. I named it "simple(stepMa Averages nmc 3.142 + arrows) EA v1".
I hope this is not a breach of your copyright rules.
Maybe you can take a look, if time allows you, and correct what is wrong.

chirvasamar wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 3:56 am Thank you, Mladen!
I did what I said in my earlier post, and made the changes based on StepMA Averages nmc 3.142 + arrows.mq4 which I found it posted by Wojtek in "Step indicators" thread.
It compiled without error, but in strategy tester it does not open any trade. So, as I feared, those simple changes were not enough. I named it "simple(stepMa Averages nmc 3.142 + arrows) EA v1".
I hope this is not a breach of your copyright rules.
Maybe you can take a look, if time allows you, and correct what is wrong.
chirvasamar

Try it now - tested it for a couple of minutes only and it works. Now you can "brush it up" :)