Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

akberetamare wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:04 pm Yes and yes.
I was able to go back and see things step by step to understand what I was missing. I then learned that I after having turned on the auto trade button on the bot and the MT4, I still needed to push the message box from the bot that is displaying on my screen to enable it for that specific chart. Now, it is working. Again, thanks for checking on the coding and assistance.

LikeRe: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

akberetamare wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:03 am I was able to go back and see things step by step to understand what I was missing. I then learned that I after having turned on the auto trade button on the bot and the MT4, I still needed to push the message box from the bot that is displaying on my screen to enable it for that specific chart. Now, it is working. Again, thanks for checking on the coding and assistance.
All right good to hear!

mrtools wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:47 am All right good to hear!
Thank you!

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask my question regarding the EA. I would like to know if it would be possible to add trading options to it such as: "only buy" "only sell" or "buy and sell". I Normally use the 200 for directions so adding these options would make it so much more profitable for me and avoid entering into a small pullback. Otherwise this bot is doing exactly what I needed it to do on the indices for 10 pips each trade :D

akberetamare wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:41 am Thank you!

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask my question regarding the EA. I would like to know if it would be possible to add trading options to it such as: "only buy" "only sell" or "buy and sell". I Normally use the 200 for directions so adding these options would make it so much more profitable for me and avoid entering into a small pullback. Otherwise this bot is doing exactly what I needed it to do on the indices for 10 pips each trade :D
On the EA before you place it on a chart you can change on the common tab the direction you want it to trade.