DownloadRe: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

Hi all,

thank you so much for a great site and all your hard work.

I have a very simple cross ema Ea. i would really appreciate it if Mr tools or someone could please add a martingale option. i only have the ex4 however if you load it you will see its pretty simple for coders. Trades are opened and closed after each crossover.

i am needing the mql4 if at all possible.

Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

alanmia wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:33 pm Hi all,

thank you so much for a great site and all your hard work.

I have a very simple cross ema Ea. i would really appreciate it if Mr tools or someone could please add a martingale option. i only have the ex4 however if you load it you will see its pretty simple for coders. Trades are opened and closed after each crossover.

i am needing the mql4 if at all possible.
try!!
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
pipmagnet, mucumba
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

Hi coders!! How are you?
I wanna ask if someone has a version of the "universal Ea" (with the MM options) but without the cross of MAs? I mean only on slope/color change of another indicator or just a "custom include" to read buffers for up/down signal.

I tried the "simple ea" but the MM options are poor compared with universalEA

In resume... Im looking for the universal EA to work with Kaufman AMA on color change/arrow alert

I read all 27 pages of this thread and the "various" one without luck!

Thanksss

LikeRe: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

Hi,

Looking for a basic martingale money management ea. So I choose long or short and it opens trades in that direction and martingales x amount at y intervals if trade goes against me. Ideally I could control x and y with with pretty flexible settings. Does someone have something like this?

Thanks as always for the excellent work...your work here is second to none fellas!