Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

Banzai wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:26 am Super CSS

Coder: Apprentice
Released date: July 20th, 2022

SCSS = Super CSS

Coder said:

EA is based on "Gary.BaludaSuperCSS.v.2.0.mq4"
"SCSS.mq4" is the new code for an EA.
It's easier to make an EA if the coder rewrites the indicator.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr.Tools said:

The way i am understanding the code, if ignore future = true, you will be using a non repainting linear weighted moving average, if false you will be using a recalculating/repainting Tma centered.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i try on gold and btcusd but it was removed from chart instantly .. so it is working with pair that mentioned in input only ?right . thanks for share

Banzai wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:07 am HiLo TMA EA

Coder: Apprentice
Released date: July 20th, 2022

Someone requested an EA in another forum:

I think "TMA ATR Channel.mq4" recalculate/repaint.

"HILO channel OMA BT.ex4" is over here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295454737#p1295454737
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download:

has anyone used this??
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

I wanted to ask you if you know of any divergence ea. In this case I would be interested in the stochastic divergence ea but that included MACD, RSI, etc. would be broader and better to choose
My idea would be, for example, that a PZ Divergence Scanner could be linked to an EA with all its characteristics of hours, zones, size, TF, SL, TP, Trailing,... that is possible very complete
Thank you very much

QuestionRe: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

4-36 Profit Factor! Same EA different source codes, and ex files. in the back test in different timeframes shows great results, but in live demo I have tested previous weeks , sometimes fails to open trades or close them resulting in big drawdowns.
I am no coder and I don't understand how it works, if it works. Can someone check, Why is it not opening same trades on live account ( or at least approximate ) ,can EA repaint or read future bars?

they are all the same EA I think modified by different people, i used
this: "nuclear profit" on my results.

PS: i have tested on strategy tester , only on close price.
Any opinion would be welcome.

Thanks.

besirasani wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:56 am 4-36 Profit Factor! Same EA different source codes, and ex files. in the backrest diffident timeframes shows great results, but in live demo i have tested previous weeks , sometimes fails to open trades or close them resulting in big drawdowns.
I am no coder and I don't understand how it works, if it works. Can someone check, WHy is it not opening same trades on live account ( or at least approximate )

they are all the same EA I think modified by different people, i used
this: "nuclear profit" on my results.

PS: i have tested on strategy tester , only on close price.
Any opinion would be welcome.

Thanks.
they all read history (kernel.dll calls) that's why they doesn't behave like in BT

Ok. my issue that in some cases it doesn't respond at all, I just want to know it it uses future candles ( because very high profit rate), and if yes that is a no go.
and if not than how we can fix it to work without interruption.
I searched the source code with chatgpt a little and it shows that it uses average range for 4 days , and also wpr and AO.
in general there is some good code I don't think its all bad but it stalls on demo.
Any idea how can we fix it?