DownloadRe: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

Hello all,

I loaded the universalMA Averages 8.8 EA on my platform. I used the default settings for now. No trades yet.
I wanted to put the moving averages (20-80) on the chart to see the crosses. When I load the attached indicator on the chart I recieve an error pop up saying that I am trying to use a renamed indicator, and that I should contact mladen. What am I doing wrong?

adding to this post -- at the point where ea should have traded I'm getting error messages - pic attached - I am also attaching the set file I am using - thanks in advance for your help

Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

Can anyone help, I'm trying to be programmer,
i tried combine "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive tema 1.1) - EA.mq4" with trend scalp and arrow indicator,, but there's nothing happen,
when i deleted rsi adaptive tema function, trend scalp and arrow function was ran,, but when i tried combine them, there's nothing happen

help please,

thankyou

PREETHI wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:39 pm Hi, mrtools , Can you make attached indicator into simple EA.. PLEASET3 high-low activator mtf 1.01.mq4
I modified another EA into T3 GANN HILO EA.
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

Hi mrtools and mladen. Kindly modify this EA such that it places a order only when the setting 1 (Larger setting) and setting 2 (smaller setting) of this indicator give the same signal but trades to be executed only based on the smaller setting.Thank you in advance.