Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

Hi to Everybody,
I am looking for an Expert Advisor, that:
1. Closes Positions ONLY with Take Profit or Stop Loss
2. Opens ONE Position per bar.
3. Executes all signals, even if there is an opposite already open.
4. Total Opened Positions para metrical.
5. Has Time restrictions.

Thanks in advance for any help or info provided.
Best Regards
Dimitri

CodeRe: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

Hello,
i want to know how can i transfer custom indicators code into EA, i can do it with rather simple indicators but i have problem with more complicated ones like when they have functions outside the start function and they use these two dimensional arrays for memorizing the previous values like this one

Code: Select all

#define E1  0
#define E2  1
#define E3  2
#define E4  3
#define E5  4
#define E6  5
#define res 6

//
//
//
//
double stored[][14];

double
iAverage(double price, double averagePeriod, double tconst, bool adaptive, int i, int ashift=0)
{
if (ArrayRange(stored,0) != Bars) ArrayResize(stored,Bars);

if(averagePeriod <=1) return(price);
    int r = Bars-i-1;

double e1=stored[r-1][E1+ashift];  double e2=stored[r-1][E2+ashift];
    double e3=stored[r-1][E3+ashift];  double e4=stored[r-1][E4+ashift];
    double e5=stored[r-1][E5+ashift];  double e6=stored[r-1][E6+ashift];
i just want to learn i searched allover the internet but i couldn't find anything, and i just want a hint,
guide me please... :geek:

Mehrab wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:27 am Hello,
i want to know how can i transfer custom indicators code into EA, i can do it with rather simple indicators but i have problem with more complicated ones like when they have functions outside the start function and they use these two dimensional arrays for memorizing the previous values like this one

Code: Select all

#define E1  0
#define E2  1
#define E3  2
#define E4  3
#define E5  4
#define E6  5
#define res 6

//
//
//
//
double stored[][14];

double
iAverage(double price, double averagePeriod, double tconst, bool adaptive, int i, int ashift=0)
{
if (ArrayRange(stored,0) != Bars) ArrayResize(stored,Bars);

if(averagePeriod <=1) return(price);
    int r = Bars-i-1;

double e1=stored[r-1][E1+ashift];  double e2=stored[r-1][E2+ashift];
    double e3=stored[r-1][E3+ashift];  double e4=stored[r-1][E4+ashift];
    double e5=stored[r-1][E5+ashift];  double e6=stored[r-1][E6+ashift];
i just want to learn i searched allover the internet but i couldn't find anything, and i just want a hint,
guide me please... :geek:
It's pretty much the same, you iCustom call the indicator and you are calling the function that is built into the indicator, along with it.

Hi seniors I need a ea based on stepma PDF with changable settings I used with it in renko wait wait my renko does not repaint or recalculate after bar close same as stepma PDF also and I don't need to back test the strategy because I visually back tested for 6 months by eyes so please create
simple Ea
INPUT =BUY/SELL when signal changes
INPUT =STOP LOSS previous signal HIGH & previous signal LOW
INPUT =LOT SIZE
that's all . will it work what you think friends please comment
And finally what problems to be face Cause By Renko?
please comment...
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

CodeRe: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:49 am

It's pretty much the same, you iCustom call the indicator and you are calling the function that is built into the indicator, along with it.

hi mrtools,
you got me wrong, i want to calculate the indi within my EA so that i don't have to use iCustom call, i want to have all of my indicators in one EA file,
i have a perfect strategy and now i want to sell it, i appreciate your help. :geek:

Mehrab wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:14 pm

hi mrtools,
you got me wrong, i want to calculate the indi within my EA so that i don't have to use iCustom call, i want to have all of my indicators in one EA file,
i have a perfect strategy and now i want to sell it, i appreciate your help. :geek:
LMAOOO....... so u want mrtoolz FREE help from here just so u can SELL u perfect strategy??? if u get help from fs will u be releasing the ea for free to forex station members??? U know....... to repay for assistance........ :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈