Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

Dostoyevsky wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:20 am Dear Experts,

I was wondering if the indicator "Elliot oscillator - waves 1.03.mq4" could be turned into a simple EA. It looks pretty good on a chart so I hope it's not going to turn out that is re-painting/re-calculating.

Tnx.
There are possibilities at extremes
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear Mladen,

thank you for your reply. I have another indicator i.e. two indicators based on superTrend. I'm not sure which one of these two indicators is the latest and the most comprehensive but if possible and if it makes sense I believe it would be nice to get a simple EA based on superTrend. I have MQ4 file for one of them but I believe the other one is yours anyway.

Kind Regards,
Dostoyevsky.

Dostoyevsky wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:25 pm Dear Mladen,

thank you for your reply. I have another indicator i.e. two indicators based on superTrend. I'm not sure which one of these two indicators is the latest and the most comprehensive but if possible and if it makes sense I believe it would be nice to get a simple EA based on superTrend. I have MQ4 file for one of them but I believe the other one is yours anyway.

Kind Regards,
Dostoyevsky.
Both version are by mladen and Averages version is latest with extended fine features
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.