Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

MrPip wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:19 am Unable to repeat the TakeProfit. When I run in backtester there is no TakeProfit shown.
The alert in question is now set to false.

In the future it would be better to ask me for changes as I am the programmer who did the EA for you.
Dear MrPip

Could You Please Add an option:
If user close the position of ea, manually,
OR when Running the ea for first time,
ea "(DO same order again) / (DON'T take position till next signal (opposite))" ? (ea do not entering market, immediately)

Many Thanks Pro

Dimitri wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:49 am Hi to Every Body,
I am looking for an Expert Advisor that places Pending Orders and if is using a Break Out logic it will be ideal ....
Thanks in advance for any related help or information ....
Best Regards
Dimitri
How many pending orders
break to what
explain your idea or what is in your imaginery mind
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:52 am How many pending orders
break to what
explain your idea or what is in your imaginery mind
My Dear Friend,
Thank you for your interest and support ..... The idea is to have an Expert Advisor that can place pending orders (Buy Stop or Sell Stop) when a signal is given ....
The signal logic is an Upper Break Out for Buy Stop and a Lower Break Out for Sell Stop ... These orders must be placed with a distance from the High or Low price accordingly. The order should be valid until a new signal appears .... This type of approach can be useful for every type of Break Out Trading ... like Break out of 1.Levels, 2.Support/Resistance, 3.Trend Lines, 4.Box, 5.Channels,6.Patterns,7.Divergences ......... This is the entire logic ... Due to the fact that so many interesting indicators are made in this Forum that could be used for researching this logic .....
Thank you for your attention and any welcome help ....
Best Regards
Dimitri

Could we possibly have an EA sort of managing the opened trades?
More looking an EA to close the "auto trade" function of MT4 terminal when it's out of specified trading hours?
Example:
GMT+0 as default or auto GMT per local time
Set Monday trading hours to be 14:00 to 20:00
Set Tuesday trading hours to be 14:00 to 20:00
Set Wednesday trading hours to be 14:00 to 20:00
Set Thursday trading hours to be 14:00 to 20:00
Set Friday trading hours to be 14:00 to 20:00
Have an option to close all opening trades or not when time is running out of specified window