Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

mladen wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 1:47 am If PTL is perfect trend line, no there is no such EA
Yes, Perfect trend line. I have been testing idea using two PTL. From what I can see your indicator is fabulous. Just wondered if something as simple as following PTL for trades and hedging (with breakeven on intial trade) at parts with no signal, until next signal.

At parts where there is no signal using a faster settings on PTL to hedge trades in opposite direction of intial trade only.
Also use the faster setting to increase trade size to main trend direction.
I have been testing this visually and seem on point in the past week market condition on usdjpy one min setting. But of course its not enough.
I would be greatful if you could possibly please make a simple EA to help test this. I would be equally greatful if you didn't, as I love what your doing here and amazed how you manage time.

AmirDehghani wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 9:52 pm Dear Pro s
I want an EA based on mtf Gann HiLo Activator.
Please give me a Clue.
And Also Where I can Learn MQL Programming (website or ebook).
Many Thanks
Start by using the code provided on all the sites - among others, at this site too
Using real examples (instead of using some examples from books) is always best for learning, and all the code posted at forex-station is meant to be used for trading not to show the skill of coders :)

AmirDehghani wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:25 am Dear Master Mladen

Would you Please Upload a "Complete Sample EA" (have money management, and all Commitments of a sophisticated EA) BASED ON a "Sample Indi" (+ Indi Code) to Study and Compare those EA&Indi's Codes and Do the Same Way for Our Personal EA and Indi. (Would be VeryVery Helpful for Beginners)

Many Thanks in Advance
AmirDehghani
You already have EAs like that in this same thread

mrtools wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 8:18 am Klesenza, Thanks for your patience,changed out the averages to use the new version, it seems to be working.
Dear mntiwana/mrtools
Please Upload the universalMA Averages 8.8 .mq4 (Indicator) to Compare with the Attached EA (EA of this Indicator).
(There Is Only the .ex4 of the Indicator In Threads)
If You Just "Call" the Indi's .ex4, and You Dont use Codes of Indi In EA Codes, Forget abaut it,
(I Can Call my desired Indi, In my EA, Same the Way you Call...)
Thank You Very Much
Amir

AmirDehghani wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:48 pm Dear mntiwana/mrtools
Please Upload the universalMA Averages 8.8 .mq4 (Indicator) to Compare with the Attached EA (EA of this Indicator).
(There Is Only the .ex4 of the Indicator In Threads)
If You Just "Call" the Indi's .ex4, and You Dont use Codes of Indi In EA Codes, Forget abaut it,
(I Can Call my desired Indi, In my EA, Same the Way you Call...)
Thank You Very Much
Amir
:)
EA is posted as mq4 already and Averages versions are posted only in "ex4" file format from long ago
the ea is using "averages - mtf - alerts 8.8" indicator - not universal MA Averages 8.8
what you want actually
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.