Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

H1976 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:01 pm Hello dear senior coders
Does anybody have MT version of the attached indicator?(QQE_new arrows+alerts)
I don't have source code , so I attached the original indicator.
Thanks
another version
But it has no MTF.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:08 am Sanni123, added mtf and made it user friendly.
mr.tools
a quick question
Does this indicator fractals - adjustable period trend lines mtf.mq4 can update with slope line as per fractal period 2???
when i change fractal period 2, its not comes lines . not sure..
any possibility to add bars number minimum custom between fractal period!!
see my idea in attached snap , how the slope works between 2 fractal period of 2 (for upper & bottom fractal)
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:41 pm mr.tools
a quick question
Does this indicator fractals - adjustable period trend lines mtf.mq4 can update with slope line as per fractal period 2???
when i change fractal period 2, its not comes lines . not sure..
any possibility to add bars number minimum custom between fractal period!!
see my idea in attached snap , how the slope works between 2 fractal period of 2 (for upper & bottom fractal)
First part of your question am not understanding, and the second part have no idea how or if it can be done.

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:26 am First part of your question am not understanding, and the second part have no idea how or if it can be done.
thanks mr.tools
in got similar indicator what i requested from other site..
for the new concept i find a solution
my idea was to slope breakout slope line of fractal 2 period. but to filter false signal , i defined the xxx bars for upper fractal points and lower fractal points
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi