Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

Sanni123 wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 1:20 am I read somewhere, your working on TDI on chart window. Using above reverse engineering to get RSI. Could all other parts of TDI be plotted relatively, by using there value on chart because we know it from 0-100 and we know where 70 (OB) and 30 (OS). I imagine it look like a mess.
All in all, TDI is simply RSI + 2 moving averages
Use any on chart RSI and add some averages to it - and there you have the TDI

Sanni123 wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 3:18 am Do you know how I can use the reverse engineered RSI indicator to get TDI on chart. I have no coding skills.
You can simply drag an average to chart and use the existing reverse engineered RSI as the source of data for average (chose "first indicator data" for price instead of using some "regular" price), and do that 2 times - that would be an equivalent of TDI if you use the same periods as used in TDI

Sanni123 wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 10:59 pm Unfortunately it doesn't let me, I use FXCM demo platform, don't know how it may make a difference.
Would you be making user friendly on chart RSX and/or TDI version of this indicator.
Thanks
Regardless of who is your broker, if you use the moving average that comes with metatrader it MUST allow you to chose that

So far I haven't seen any metatrader that did not allow that (only did not allow if you do not have any other indicator on the chart, in which case it is logical - since it can not be applied to nothing)