Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

Jimmy wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:18 pm Sentiment Zone Oscillator by Mladen 1090 bug fix version.

Sentiment zone oscillator mtf 3.5 1090 fix.mq4

This connection is the original version of the Sentiment zone oscillator.

MrTools / KVAK teachers have upgraded this indicator many times and in all directions, and it is extremely perfect. is one of my favorite metrics.

Looking forward to adding the latest (all) averages .
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Fractals Geometry v1.4 (MTF)? MT4

Hi all,

Can someone please add MTF to this Fractal Geometry indicator and give us the source so we can understand how it was done? If it was like most other indicators with just one or two loops through all the bars, I most likely would have been able to add MTF myself, but this indicator is not that straightforward so I don't have a clue how to do it.

I attached the indicator below but here is the link to the Fractal Geometry.rar file I got it from along with info on the Fractal Geometry trading strategy:
attach/file/3452246

Re: Fractals Geometry v1.4 (MTF)? MT4

global wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:49 am Hi all,

Can someone please add MTF to this Fractal Geometry indicator and give us the source so we can understand how it was done? If it was like most other indicators with just one or two loops through all the bars, I most likely would have been able to add MTF myself, but this indicator is not that straightforward so I don't have a clue how to do it.

I attached the indicator below but here is the link to the Fractal Geometry.rar file I got it from along with info on the Fractal Geometry trading strategy:
attach/file/3452246

Attached is my attempt to add multi time frames to this Fractals Geometry indicator. However, when in MTF mode, the swing high and swing low objects are not being accurately placed, plus there are extra object being drawn. If anyone can fix the code, then please do, I'll appreciate it very much thanks.

Here it is.

Re: Fractals Geometry v1.4 (MTF)? MT4

global wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:48 am Attached is my attempt to add multi time frames to this Fractals Geometry indicator. However, when in MTF mode, the swing high and swing low objects are not being accurately placed, plus there are extra object being drawn. If anyone can fix the code, then please do, I'll appreciate it very much thanks.

Here it is.
Here is my fix. Now there are no errors in the buffer Data window, but multiple swing high and swing low objects are still showing in MTF mode. For example, if you are on the H1 timeframe and select H4 to show the highs and lows from the H4 timeframe on the H1 timeframe, then for each swing high and swing low you will see 4 dots instead of one dot. I would like to see a swing high or swing low dot only on the highest or lowest value candle out of the 4 candles. Also, clicking on the fractal dots doesn't draw the fractal lines.

If anyone can fix those errors, that will be great. Thanks.

Re: Fractals Geometry v1.4 (MTF) Fixed

global wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:08 am Here is my fix. Now there are no errors in the buffer Data window, but multiple swing high and swing low objects are still showing in MTF mode. For example, if you are on the H1 timeframe and select H4 to show the highs and lows from the H4 timeframe on the H1 timeframe, then for each swing high and swing low you will see 4 dots instead of one dot. I would like to see a swing high or swing low dot only on the highest or lowest value candle out of the 4 candles. Also, clicking on the fractal dots doesn't draw the fractal lines.

If anyone can fix those errors, that will be great. Thanks.
I figured it out. Now everything works as it should on multiple time frames including the drawing of the fractal lines. Here is the fixed version.

Re: Fractals Geometry v1.4 (MTF) Fixed Final

global wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:25 am I figured it out. Now everything works as it should on multiple time frames including the drawing of the fractal lines. Here is the final fixed version.
Made some more changes. Cleaned up some code, fixed the Bias buffer plus now the EMA draws to the current candle in both the current and MTF modes. This should be the final fix.
These users thanked the author global for the post (total 2):
SijjiN, dmnik