NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:08 pm
kingzboleto wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:38 am

yes SIR you are right the only things i want MTF BB with arrows and alert when price cross outside i find one indicator here in the forum
sorry where i find it just .ex
but dont give the right signals like in thinkorswim so u need to be infront the chart 24/7 for catch the right signal
Try this one.
Hi,

Because I am not a coder, I have two questions that I would appreciate help with regarding the indicator Bollinger bands (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4

1. On the indicator properties, there is an option for arrows on first mtf bar true/false - My interpretation of this is that if set to false when the actual bar prints on the lower time frame chart derived from the higher time frame chart the signal will not move or repaint, am I correct in my assumption?

2. On the indicator properties, there is an option for interpolating values on/off? Could you please in a very simplistic manner explain what are the benefits of mtf interpolation?

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance in these explanations,
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

squalouco wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:14 am
mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Try this one.
Hi,

Because I am not a coder, I have two questions that I would appreciate help with regarding the indicator Bollinger bands (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4

1. On the indicator properties, there is an option for arrows on first mtf bar true/false - My interpretation of this is that if set to false when the actual bar prints on the lower time frame chart derived from the higher time frame chart the signal will not move or repaint, am I correct in my assumption?

2. On the indicator properties, there is an option for interpolating values on/off? Could you please in a very simplistic manner explain what are the benefits of mtf interpolation?

1. That is used when using the arrows in mtf mode, if using first mtf bar that mtf bar can change before the multi time frame is complete so if first mtf = false you can get the arrow at the last part of the mtf bar, should be less chance of the signal repainting.

2. check here viewtopic.php?p=1295389365#p1295389365

mrtools wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:26 am
squalouco wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:14 am

Hi,

1. That is used when using the arrows in mtf mode, if using first mtf bar that mtf bar can change before the multi time frame is complete so if first mtf = false you can get the arrow at the last part of the mtf bar, should be less chance of the signal repainting.

2. check here viewtopic.php?p=1295389365#p1295389365
Thank you, Mr Tools, I got it!
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

Mr Tools..

Can you make the attached TVI (Tick Volume Indicator) MTF?

I have been looking at previous indicators you've coded, but not quite sure where to start.!

Thank you for your help in advance..

JP
TVI.mq4
TVI Tick Volume Indicator MT4
(17.15 KiB) Downloaded 223 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Multi Renko charts cBot

0 Replies 1300 Views

by TitoBellicus, Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:38 am in cTrader Forum

0 Replies
    2. MT4 Strategy Tester Speedup on Multi Core CPU

0 Replies 945 Views

by fuseb, Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:55 am in Trading Platform Discussion

0 Replies
    3. What are these indicators doing or made from?

1 Replies 2193 Views

by billbroch, Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:00 am in MT4 Indicators

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”