CandlesticksRe: Stochastic indicators for MT4

Hello MrTools, Jimmy, and all of the amazing coders.
I'm wondering if someone can help me with this code request since I know nothing about coding?
I'm posting a screenshot from Tradingview simply for ease of illustrating where I'm wanting some arrows or some way of showing the Stochastic leaving or entering the bands. I'm wanting this for my MT4 though!
MTF is a must, and I'd love alerts, but the most important things are the MTF and the arrows some way to indicate that it's leaving and reentering the bands.
I use this as a way to help me pinpoint Peak Formations on 4hour and Daily timeframes which helps me spot potential HTF reversals easier.
Stochastic Overbought Oversold Stochastic Overbought Oversold
Thank you all again for all of the work you do for us!

Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

rain wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:37 pm Hello MrTools, Jimmy, and all of the amazing coders.
I'm wondering if someone can help me with this code request since I know nothing about coding?
I'm posting a screenshot from Tradingview simply for ease of illustrating where I'm wanting some arrows or some way of showing the Stochastic leaving or entering the bands. I'm wanting this for my MT4 though!
MTF is a must, and I'd love alerts, but the most important things are the MTF and the arrows some way to indicate that it's leaving and reentering the bands.
I use this as a way to help me pinpoint Peak Formations on 4hour and Daily timeframes which helps me spot potential HTF reversals easier.

Thank you all again for all of the work you do for us!
This does exist here
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters