Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

sasa wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:56 pm Thank you for your reply, Mr. Tools.
I am sending you a screenshot and new indicator in a zipped folder regarding the multipairs option. I found one indicator "multi_symbols_stochastic_mtf_nmc" coded by Mladen and it contains the multipairs option I was talking about. The indicator is useful to me because I can see the correlation between currency pairs in one window. However, in that indicator "multi_symbols_stochastic_mtf_nmc" the StchasticD line(dashed line) is missing, so I see only one, Stochastic K line... I would like if you can add the StochasticD period line in this indicator "multi_symbols_stochastic_mtf_nmc" which I just sent you, actually that would do the job and would be enough,so I will be able to see both Stochastic lines(solid line and dashed line) on currency pairs

...or you can add the multipairs option in the first indicator I sent you...for me is the same, I don't know what would be easier for you to code
Sorry not sure how to add the signal line to that, just an observation, don't you think that would be a lot of lines to keep track of at one time.

mrtools wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:53 am Sorry not sure how to add the signal line to that, just an observation, don't you think that would be a lot of lines to keep track of at one time.
there would be no problem with more lines if I zoom in the chart and enlarge stochastic window a little...Ok. Is there a possibility to add the multipairs option to the first indicator I sent?

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:29 pm This is dss of averages with the 38 averages options and the 22 different price options. Also there is a choice between using floating levels or quantile bands. Coloring and alerts options are on slope change,or mid level cross or outer levels cross.
Good day MrTools. Can you add arrows to this indicator to show on the chart on slope change? Please.

Regards

Re: Stochastic of Adaptive EMAD

Jimmy wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:54 pm Hello, just a heads up Gervase & Moey here is an upgraded and fixed version of the Stochastic EMAD by Mladen which saw the color change on slope fixed for MTF modes.
Good Day Jimmy, I'm getting "this is a renamed indicator" when i try to load this indicator on a chart there was a similar issue in the past and you provided an upgraded version. By chance is there another version that works?

Re: Stochastic of Adaptive EMAD

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:44 pm Good Day Jimmy, I'm getting "this is a renamed indicator" when i try to load this indicator on a chart there was a similar issue in the past and you provided an upgraded version. By chance is there another version that works?
Oh no! Are you using Firefox? If so, please see: Firefox renaming files.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance