Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

Hi, my first post here. Thanks to mladen who invited me here.I am using theese Stochastic slope indicators from him, and I could not find them here.So here they are. I also have a request about the MTF version. I will post it in the indicators request thread.
These users thanked the author LFN for the post:
Banzai

LFN wrote:Hi, my first post here. Thanks to mladen who invited me here.I am using theese Stochastic slope indicators from him, and I could not find them here.So here they are. I also have a request about the MTF version. I will post it in the indicators request thread.
Hi LFN
First,You are welcome here
then,if you restricted to only that of slope old version or if you can try on some other stoch too ? there are variety of stoch in different styles
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Hi LFN
First,You are welcome here
then,if you restricted to only that of slope old version or if you can try on some other stoch too ? there are variety of stoch in different styles
Hi, I didn´t know this was an old version. Is there a later version with adjustable threshold for slope? The adjustable threshold for slope is a must for me. And it must be the normal stochs. No special versions.

HELLO  MLADEN and MR TOOLS,

Please kindly assist to create this HISTO Version of Stochastic oscillator ;

INDICATOR INPUTS ;
% k period = 300  ;  % D period = 1  ;  SLOWING = 1  ;  PRICE FIELD = LOW/HIGH  ;  MA METHOD = LWMA  ;
  LEVELS = 0 - 100  ;  COLORS ; LAWNGREEN, RED ,AND YELLOW

SIGNAL RULES ;
1.IF STOCH IS ABOVE A SELECTED LEVEL,e.g. ABOVE LEVEL 80 ,then the HISTO would show color LAWNGREEN

2.IF STOCH is BELOW a SELECTED LEVEL,e.g. BELOW LEVEL 20, then the HISTO would show color RED

3.IF STOCH is NEITHER ABOVE 80 OR BELOW 20 the HISTO would show YELLOW

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR KIND SERVICES.

winner246 wrote:HELLO  MLADEN and MR TOOLS,

INDICATOR INPUTS ;
% k period = 300  ;  % D period = 1  ;  SLOWING = 1  ;  PRICE FIELD = LOW/HIGH  ;  MA METHOD = LWMA  ;

SIGNAL RULES ;
1.IF STOCH IS ABOVE A SELECTED LEVEL,e.g. ABOVE LEVEL 80 ,then the HISTO would show color LAWNGREEN

2.IF STOCH is BELOW a SELECTED LEVEL,e.g. BELOW LEVEL 20, then the HISTO would show color RED

Did you try using any of the existing stochastic histogram indicators - since those are more or less, standard things that they should do
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

winner246 wrote:HELLO  MLADEN and MR TOOLS,

INDICATOR INPUTS ;

SIGNAL RULES ;

As per my knowing,stochastic have zero (0) as middle line and then plus some value is up and minus some value is down trend,as shown in picture
StochHistogram + arrows + alerts mtf 1_1

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Recursive smoothed stochastic mtf
MLADENS fantastic Recursive smoothed stochastic version mtf by knaimad
all latest 22 prices,depth feature,smoothing,usual 4 averaging methods,floating levels,slope coloring change on slope,middle line cross or outer level cross,alerts and mtf strip in sw.
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, andrei-1, Banzai