Re: Dynamic Trader Oscillator Divergence Channels

Siya14nga wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:44 am I want to use the indicator to scalp on a daily timeframe please 🙏the existing arrows don't give me the correct information.so if you'd make the the arrows to appear once the averages cross each other
Will this work?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
vvFish, moey_dw, pipsquirrel

Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

Hi,

Im posting a fibStoch, a regular stochastic with some fibonacci sequence used.
notice:
fibo_sequence in the inputs is how many numbers from the fibonacci sequense you want to use.
Max- fibo_sequence in the indicator 17 and equals to 987. If you use greater number, input will set to 17 (987). Minimum here is 0, because I wanted current bar to be included.
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 5):
Thangarasu, moey_dw, Jimmy, sal, pipsquirrel
Sincerely,
Sergei

andrewstone wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:31 am Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone here has created a stochastic oscillator histogram that signals when main line crosses and candle closes Above/below 85/15. That also allows me to change the setting to linear weighted just like the original. thanks in advance.
There is one here Stoch indicators with many different alerts
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
josi

[*]
mrtools wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:10 pm Fixed the link, sorry.
Hi Mrtools, can I ask you a question not related to indicators and coding, I am a trader from Ukraine and thanks to forex-statio, I discovered a lot of new things for myself, and this is all thanks to you and the rest of the moderators as well as the participants, but that's how I said I still have such a question, as a person who is not the first day in trading, advise a really good broker, I will be glad if you help me in this difficult choice, thanks)

Meyson wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:34 pm [*]

Hi Mrtools, can I ask you a question not related to indicators and coding, I am a trader from Ukraine and thanks to forex-statio, I discovered a lot of new things for myself, and this is all thanks to you and the rest of the moderators as well as the participants, but that's how I said I still have such a question, as a person who is not the first day in trading, advise a really good broker, I will be glad if you help me in this difficult choice, thanks)
ICMarkets