Stochastic indicator(s)

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: Stochastic indicator(s)

mrtools wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:17 pm
kmb wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:12 am

I am embarrassed to ask but is the indicator mentioned in this post still valid or are there some improvements afterwards. I understand the post is a year old.
This version updated with floating levels and different conditions for color change, if you prefer no floating or quantile levels simply set the floating levels to zero.For color change you have a choice of outer levels cross, middle level cross, signal cross, or slope. The alerts and arrows should correspond with the color method you choose. Also now you can turn the arrows on/off.
Sir can u CHANGE this indicator so that it suits mt5 platform

arsd wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:47 pm
mrtools wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:17 pm

This version updated with floating levels and different conditions for color change, if you prefer no floating or quantile levels simply set the floating levels to zero.For color change you have a choice of outer levels cross, middle level cross, signal cross, or slope. The alerts and arrows should correspond with the color method you choose. Also now you can turn the arrows on/off.
Sir can u CHANGE this indicator so that it suits mt5 platform
Sir kindly consider my request & change this indicator to mt5 , regards ARSD

mrtools wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:58 am
arsd wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:19 pm

Sir kindly consider my request & change this indicator to mt5 , regards ARSD
Yes i can convert it but read here viewtopic.php?p=1295355280#p1295355280
I am a trader using mt4 platform. My fear is if MT4 closes, then at that point of time I would be left in the lurch. I thought I should be prepared for the updated version in advance. Regards. ARSD

arsd wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:01 pm
mrtools wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:58 am

Yes i can convert it but read here viewtopic.php?p=1295355280#p1295355280
I am a trader using mt4 platform. My fear is if MT4 closes, then at that point of time I would be left in the lurch. I thought I should be prepared for the updated version in advance. Regards. ARSD
Guessing,you too early preparing things but think you are not alone in the boat - :)
when i have to pass away after ten years why i wish to die today or just now
a lot will be changed till then
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:19 am
OnChart Stochastic 3 nmc
An very pretty on chart stoch version by Mladen - included stoch usual prameters,MA period/value,usual MA methods,usual MA prices,overbought/over sold levels,two way coloring,on signal cross and or on slope change - mtf
Why this indicator do not work? Do I need kind of dll file? If so, please share it.
Here is my chart.
on chart stoch.JPG

PROBLEM SOLVED!!! Just ignore my request.

mrtools wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:53 pm
Don't think this one has been posted. This is a smoother form of momentum with stochastic.
So pretty mrtools thx u for our new toy :clap: :clap: :clap:

mrtools wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:53 pm
Don't think this one has been posted. This is a smoother form of momentum with stochastic.
Pretty gorgous, :). Good work MrTools.