Re: Stochastic indicator(s)

TEAMTRADER wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 7:15 pm mntiwana - the multi indicator meter in the top right of your chart? Is it posted anywhere?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Yes,it was posted by "bilbao" in "something interesting" thread
here is that one - ay-TrendFinderDB-V02-smaller_2.1
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

TSS of emad
MLADEN : Triple smoothed stochastic of EMAD (ema derivative) - this time it is made before the double smoothed stochastic of EMAD - was curious what will EMAD do in triple version
The version with 3 state 20 prices - ds NMA true/false - lines width - full package alerts with on first bar option

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

VA TSS
MRTOOLS added the VA (volatility adjustment) within Triple smoothed Stochastic - the picture is comparison with VA off (upper) and on (lower) both using similar settings
usual prices to stoch but 20 prices for volatility - smooth stoch,smooth volatility option and line width option as it was coded especially on WULONGs request and he loves fatty things :)

Lei Wulong wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:33 pm Oh no !!! TSS of Emad, what now ? I have only 8 TSS in my system and I did not even know that there was a Emad TSS around ! Where have I been ? :idea:
VA TSS was a bit my idea, every 5 years, mostly after Spring, I have one idea, ha ha.
:)
sometimes old memories make us feel nice
Attachments

mntiwana wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:11 pm TSS of emad
MLADEN : Triple smoothed stochastic of EMAD (ema derivative) - this time it is made before the double smoothed stochastic of EMAD - was curious what will EMAD do in triple version
The version with 3 state 20 prices - ds NMA true/false - lines width - full package alerts with on first bar option
From the screengrab it looked as though this was an on-chart version but I see it is not.
Is there an on chart version?
TEAMTRADER

Lei Wulong wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:35 am Hmm, the new TSS Emad makes me feel nice too. Have some time to test this evening, long time ago that I have tested an indicator. I have already made it fatter, ha ha.
Man,imagine if you have TSS of newest Averages with 33 prices and filter included - is not it will be toy of Wulong day :)