IndicatorRe: Stochastic indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:09 am This is a double smooth stochastic of ha delta.
Another very interesting Stochastic indicator for us. This one seems a lot better for trading swings and has less false signals on color change.

To help further combat false signals, as always, I like to add a 9 period Moving Average for visual purposes and confirmation :)

Here's a template, please try it out.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

IndicatorRe: Gradient Stochastic Averages Filtered for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:52 pm One our favourite range of analysis tools from the past and present non-repainting collection are the "Gradient" indicators made by Mladen and this is the Stochastic Of Averages Filtered with Gradient for MT4. This beautiful indicator comes with Filter Average type options, Histogram bar width adjustment and more.

For more Gradient type indicators you can find the others here:

gosh............. i never see this before i only saw that post cos someone thanked me for a post below & i check it out............. love gradient style :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Stochastic indicator(s)

mrtools wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 2:37 pm This is a stochastic of gaussian filter velocity with floating levels. Indicator has all the price options and 9 ma options for the stochastic and stochastic signal. Also has options for color change on slope. mid level cross or outer level cross with corresponding arrows.
A Good Morning to you MrTools please🙏 add MTF to this Stoch

Respectfully yours
Sidwell

Re: Dynamic Trader Oscillator Divergence Channels

Jimmy wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:35 pm Here is Mladen's Dynamic Trader Oscillator Slope Divergence indicator. This version of the DTOSC is an interesting Smoothed version that draws divergence channels on your chart and in the indicator subwindow.
Hi Jimmy / MrTools hope you're well i need help with this indicator please make the arrows in this indicator like every time when the averages cross there should be an arrow indicating that the averages are crossed please i don't know if you guys get me

Respectfully yours
Sidwell