Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:17 am Changed out the mtf with the lighter more user friendly mtf with interpolation, would probably have to change out the divergence with a newer version, but will only share it in ex4 style.
Hi master coder
Thank you again for updating this indicator.
I would be very grateful if you can update the divergence version I don't know why but right now divergence arrow appears and then disappears.

Regards.

mcmstar wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:34 pm Hi master coder
Thank you again for updating this indicator.
I would be very grateful if you can update the divergence version I don't know why but right now divergence arrow appears and then disappears.

Regards.
Try now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
QSD, mcmstar, thomdel, pipsquirrel, Xvenom Trader, Jimmy, michaelB, Jedidiah

RomanUkraine wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:44 pm I don't know what you're talking about, but on Gold - everything is on time :thumbup:
14:45 - +100%.
aaaaaah my eyezz
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
FXSurf, BambinoFlex
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

knaimad wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:57 pm Again, same idea, but I thought it would be much easier on terminal memory and cpu usage, to move arrows into buffer thus eliminating hundreds of object from the main chart.
(see below)
Hi, knaimad and mr tools. Thanks for this indicator. Sorry for bothering you, would you mind to add alert to this indicator? It will be very helpful. Thanks again.