Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

Papybillou wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:56 pm Hi, I'm looking for the sound file "mkbell" for the alarm on this indicator. Thank you for doing this for me.
Should be this one.

PS: You posted in the wrong section. Moved your posts to the appropriate thread.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Papybillou
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Mrtools
I hope for 2 favors with one of your indicator (Stochastic filtered price (mtf)) you translated from Mladen's mt5 version,adding some averages for main stochastic line,i do not know if it using any average or values,second favor for adding smoothing function by smoothing method type,smooth the value and smooth the price upto user defined,but with a choice as in picture
appreciations for your kindnesses
These users thanked the author pipsquirrel for the post:
Chickenspicy

pipsquirrel wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:15 am Mrtools
I hope for 2 favors with one of your indicator (Stochastic filtered price (mtf)) you translated from Mladen's mt5 version,adding some averages for main stochastic line,i do not know if it using any average or values,second favor for adding smoothing function by smoothing method type,smooth the value and smooth the price upto user defined,but with a choice as in picture
appreciations for your kindnesses
Added the price smoothing.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
pipsquirrel, mwaschkowski, mr12323, macbeth, Chickenspicy, talaate

IndicatorRe: Stochastic indicators for MT4

This is my all time favorite Stochastic Divergence indicator from Forex-TSD.

I use to use this indicator in conjunction with the Traders Dynamic Index to trade Big E's "Trading Made Simple" back in the old days and what I like about it is the simplicity and the thickness of the Divergence lines (my eyes aren't too good). I'm pretty sure this one was done by Mrtools over a decade ago, but it's still as reliable as ever.

It's not a holy grail indicator but it does a very good job at detecting intermediate reversals which makes it ideal for scalping.

For me, it's the Best Stochastic Divergence indicator I've seen for MT4 (even better than True TL's Stochastic Divergence indicator), so I would like to re-post it here for those who are looking for it :)

I find this version of Stochastic Divergence much better than True TL's paid Stochastic Divergence indicator as True TL's indicator alert's are delayed by one full candle which renders it useless. Even after having a chat to True TL in the past about it they failed to correct it and see the issue which is a shame as True TL provide a promising set of tools for MT4.

This Stochastic Divergence indicator has proven to be a much better choice and I have used it to make lots of successful (live) intraday trades. I also find it to be one of the more reliable ones out there.

PS: For coders, this source code can also be used for guidance to learn how to create indicators with divergence. Have a look through it, and give it a try with your coding projects :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 11):
Ogee, josi, QSD, TSD ICEMAN, GraniteChief, cinare, Anjum, michaelB, craibern, Jedidiah, maroka
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

IdeaRe: Stochastic indicators for MT4

Greetings dear traders ! I have a few suggestions to modify this MTF stochastic indicator to perform at its full potential (based on the screenshot below), the request is as follow :

1. Show green arrow when stoch D crosses above K & vice versa show red arrow when stoch D crosses BELOW k

2. Show the text at the side BUY TRADE (in lime color when green arrow appears ) , Show the text at the side SELL TRADE (in RED color when red arrow appears )

Thanks a lot in advance if any proficient coders can do this slight modifications to make my trading life a bit easier ! ( THIS WILL MAKE a quick glance on different pairs setup a lot easier and faster) !