Re: MACD indicators for MT4

ionone wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:34 am what are the rules of your said "holygrail" ?
Range markets are the Holy Grail if they can be avoided. Ha ha
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Banzai wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:07 pm Squeeze Momentum Indicator
(on/off button)

This indicator is slow in calculating.

If the Keltner channel is inside the Bollinger Band
then it's a squeeze.
Trade on the breakout.
I have a question about the indicator. How can it be that in each asset the scale is structured differently? I wanted to use fixed levels as an additional confirmation for counter trades and I noticed that if certain levels were not exceeded in the movement, it makes a reversal against the previous movement more likely, while above certain levels a retest of the zone is to be expected. Now these levels are in Nasdaq at 60 in Forex only at 0.0015 and in Gold between 6 and 8. Why is the scale not the same in each pair?

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:49 am From the code the histogram is a histogram using linear regression.
Thx for your explanation. However, I still have a problem with the indicator and it does not update as you can see in the image below. If I click on the indicator to edit it and close it again with the same settings, the missing part is displayed. Is this due to a bug in the code or incorrect configuration?
Attachments