Re: MACD indicators for MT4

khtauon wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:07 am I'm glad you enjoyed it. BTW yeah the look of this indicator is actually inspired by the BB Squeeze indicator. By adjusting the widths you mean the widths of the dots & the bar?

Edited: Added options to bulk adjust the widths of both the bars and the dots. Now also include a limit bar options so that it won't freeze your MT4 if you have too much historical data. (Forgot to include this option in the first upload)

MACD MTI2.jpg

MACD_Momentum_&_Trend_Index_1.03.mq4
Do you have a version with sound, message, and push alerts?

Darks wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:03 am This is a version of MACD that uses smooth algorithms library originally used in some MQL5 versions of various indicators. It provides some better smoothing options other than the basic four types. I thought it deserved an MT4 version.
Hello Darks, a great indicator you have here. Can I get the MT5 version. Thank you.

Darks wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:03 am This is a version of MACD that uses smooth algorithms library originally used in some MQL5 versions of various indicators. It provides some better smoothing options other than the basic four types. I thought it deserved an MT4 version.
Hi Dark,

thanks before and i wish you good health and success always,

may I ask for your help to add a vertical line when crossing the line because my eyes are blurry and lack of focus.
I use this indicator as an estimate for open buy / sell or close orders or hold orders thank you very much

profit regards
erynade
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"