Re: MACD indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:11 am Pretty much updated it, now it has options for zero cross alerts and arrows. Changed out the old mtf to the new lighter auto next mtf. Please test and help get any possible kinks out.

Respected Sir,

Please Solve This Issue, When ShowOSMA = True is Selected , Then Histo is Not Displayed on Chart & Arrows Do Not Appear on Chart.

Thanks for your Kindness, Support.
Thanks.

thomdel wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:10 pm Respected Sir,

Please Solve This Issue, When ShowOSMA = True is Selected , Then Histo is Not Displayed on Chart & Arrows Do Not Appear on Chart.

Thanks for your Kindness, Support.
Thanks.
If you want the histo displayed then histo should be true, on the arrows there are arrows visible = true and arrows on zero cross and or on slope, 1 or both of these need to be true for the arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
thomdel

This is a version of MACD that uses smooth algorithms library originally used in some MQL5 versions of various indicators. It provides some better smoothing options other than the basic four types. I thought it deserved an MT4 version.
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 9):
thomdel, Jimmy, Skyold, humbatov, alexm, milad1987, kvak, Kenrobert1, erynade

Darks wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:03 am This is a version of MACD that uses smooth algorithms library originally used in some MQL5 versions of various indicators. It provides some better smoothing options other than the basic four types. I thought it deserved an MT4 version.
Excellent indicator and nice coding. I really like the simple dropdown with 10 Smoothing options it has :thumbup:

Thank you for making an MT4 version for us old fossils :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Darks, humbatov, erynade
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:11 am Pretty much updated it, now it has options for zero cross alerts and arrows. Changed out the old mtf to the new lighter auto next mtf. Please test and help get any possible kinks out.
:)

This is good! I originally wanted to ask the teacher to change the bb macd nrp-mtf + alerts arrow to the signal line crossing the level = 0 before the arrow signal is issued. With the current MACD indicator, it is unnecessary.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Jimmy

Hello dear coders.

I would like to ask, if there exist a MACD with Simple Moving Averages (SMA) instead Exponential Moving Averages (EMA)? Is there a possibility to re-code the MACD that I'am attaching? If anyone can do this, I would really really appreciate this. Would like to thank you in advance.

Green pips and stay healthy.

MFXTrader wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:11 pm Hello dear coders.

I would like to ask, if there exist a MACD with Simple Moving Averages (SMA) instead Exponential Moving Averages (EMA)? Is there a possibility to re-code the MACD that I'am attaching? If anyone can do this, I would really really appreciate this. Would like to thank you in advance.

Green pips and stay healthy.
there you go
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
MFXTrader