Re: MACD indicators for MT4

BREEZY wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:46 am

Mrtools may you please help

tmp-cam-2042973750502595925.jpg

I was looking a the Savvy MACD... I had a thought... This indicator has black dots as signal of turning point which they repaint kinda like zig zag... So i want to ask can you upgrade by making a line indicator that indicates turning point of the trend signal n signal shuld show wen that line crosses the zero level in nrp?
Would need more of an example of how it was coded.

mrtools wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:04 pm

Made this one.
ZeroLag Macd.mq4
EA; released date April 15, 2019. Made by Mario Jemic
1. When price is above a defined moving average (the trend) and crosses from below a (user) defined level in the Zerolag MACD the system places a (defined lot) buy order; and (using the same principle)

2. When price is below a defined moving average (the trend) and crosses from above a (user) defined level in the Zerolag MACD the system places a (defined lot) sell order.
Please put the EA file in the Experts folder.
and put ZeroLag Macd.mq4 in the indicator folder.

" BR MACD MA TradeSignal.mq4 "
released date: July 12th, 2020
BR = BlueRain, a coder
MA = Moving Averages
Best time frames: M15 and M30
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
need 3 simple horizontal lines to work with MACD signal line 9 on 5minutes to H1 chart.
just to mark short take profit entry and stop loss.
the screenshot displayed the idea
the moving average for macd signal line 9 on main chart
works with the one in the subwindow stop loss on top of the candle
that clearly close below the moving average next formed candle is the entry after closing take profit could be 15pips.
Thanks
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
Skyold

I apologize if I'm just not finding this in my searching, but I'm wondering if anyone here has created a standard MACD indicator that alerts as the RSI leaves or enters the MACD? I feel like it gives good information very timely, and it wouldn't be repainting.
Would someone be willing to code this for me with alerts and arrows with the options of arrows being on the main chart or on the oscillator?

Thanks in advance, if anyone is willing to!!
Attachments