Re: MACD indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:59 am

Looks like this version is working.
Hi MrTools

When I turn off arrows in the settings, the arrows stay on the chart. It doesn't allow me to turn it off. Can you fix that for me?

Can you also add the kind of arrows to receive? Like arrows on zero cross, arrows on slope, arrows on signal cross etc.

Thank you!

Re: MACD indicators for MT4

navlem wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:21 am

Hi MrTools

When I turn off arrows in the settings, the arrows stay on the chart. It doesn't allow me to turn it off. Can you fix that for me?

Can you also add the kind of arrows to receive? Like arrows on zero cross, arrows on slope, arrows on signal cross etc.

Thank you!
Fixed the arrows delete, made a drop down for the macd types.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
navlem, camisa, pipsquirrel

Stochastic MACD

Here is a Stochastic MACD that was recently coded by Mladen for MT4.

Thanks to Mladen for creating some nice new tools.

As explained by Mladen:
In “The Stochastic MACD Oscillator” of November 2019 issue of TASC, author Vitali Apirine introduces a new indicator created by combining the stochastic oscillator and the MACD. He describes the new indicator as a momentum oscillator and explains that it allows the trader to define overbought and oversold levels similar to the classic stochastic but based on the MACD.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
nathanvbasko
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance