Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Panorama wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:59 pm

This is the link to the post
viewtopic.php?p=1295387275#p1295387275

Hope you can help me to get the non repainting macd divergence
Think you are talking about the divergence arrows which are using the indicator itself and a zig zag or fractal type calculation which can cause the arrows to disappear or repaint. The macd itself doesn't repaint but it is possible for the divergence to do so.

Jimmy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:11 pm Here is the latest version of the Volatility Adjusted MACD by Mladen.

We first saw the Volatility adjusted versions of popular indicators by Mladen on TSD back in 2012.
Upon trying out the latest indicator I have found that it is quite useful for trend entries using the multi-timeframe mode (viewed on a 1 hour chart with 4 hour MTF setting).

I like the simple-look of this indicator. And as always, I really like the colors that Mladen uses for his displays.

Thanks Mladen.

AUDUSDM15VMACD.png
Volatility adjusted macd 2.ex4
This indicator needs to be fixed,
As soon, you choose TRUE for arrow visible option, the indicator itself is disappeared from its window.

talaate wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:48 pm
This indicator needs to be fixed,
As soon, you choose TRUE for arrow visible option, the indicator itself is disappeared from its window.
Try this one not quite completely fixed but works ok, the arrows should work on whatever color display you use. Has color on slope,zero cross, or signal cross.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
Dimitri, talaate, Jimmy, Sutatong, camisa, Thangarasu, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:31 am

Try this one not quite completely fixed but works ok, the arrows should work on whatever color display you use. Has color on slope,zero cross, or signal cross.
it is working perfect, Thanks mrtools
But this indicator, actually, deserve MTF with onfirstbar option, any way, it is up to you

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:59 am

Added prices.

Dear MrTools,
This MACD is very sharp. Thank you so much.

Would you be kind to put in options for "indicative lines" please? Like the MACD Composite indicator in the lower SW.
There are be too many arrows in the main chart when other indicators are also pulled up.
Thank you Thank you Thank you.
Attachments