Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Bornleader wrote:Mr . Mntiwana , I really need to test this indicator when i put in it expert advisor folder it does not work when i put it in normal folder i gets attached to the chart but nothing shows up on the chart i have attached the snap shot request you to kindly check please   
Always try to refer post number and thread name,if possible post link too,for easy and immediate access,rather than some body scratching whole forum,thanks
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Bornleader wrote:Mr . Mntiwana , I really need to test this indicator when i put in it expert advisor folder it does not work when i put it in normal folder i gets attached to the chart but nothing shows up on the chart i have attached the snap shot request you to kindly check please   

Bornleader, think you need the dynamic zone dll file
your libraries folder and the indicator goes into the indicator folder.

Dear Mr. Mntiwana ,
Thank for the suggestion sir . but i am really new to MT4 platform & forums so just trying to learn things from experts like you  . Respected sir i would appreciate if you be kind enough & share the setting for the ETF indicator as shown by you in your post ( photo )  because it is amazingly accurate . for newbie like me it will be hard to get the exact settings that experts like you can explain & can do in mins . Your help will be highly appreciated .
elp cooperation &     

mntiwana wrote: Always try to refer post number and thread name,if possible post link too,for easy and immediate access,rather than some body scratching whole forum,thanks
Attachments

Bornleader wrote:Dear Mr. Mntiwana ,
                            Thank for the suggestion sir . but i am really new to MT4 platform & forums so just trying to learn things from experts like you  . Respected sir i would appreciate if you be kind enough & share the setting for the ETF indicator as shown by you in your post ( photo )  because it is amazingly accurate . for newbie like me it will be hard to get the exact settings that experts like you can explain & can do in mins . Your help will be highly appreciated .
  elp cooperation &     
Hi Bornleader
I am trying to find "ETF" but dont find
again asking you the referenced post # and thread name if you know from where you find it,at least do the work that belongs to you please,thanks.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

I guess you are asking for this "Dynamic zones EFT macd averages smoothed"
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Krelian99

Bornleader wrote:Yes Mr.Mntiwana ,
                        Thank you very much  for your efforts Sir . May you be always be blessed , happy &  prosperous 

Template posted at belonging post (above-post # 47)

Dimitri wrote:Dearest Mntiwana,
just to remind you that there is never uploaded the "Schaff Trend RSX ..." ...
Thank you for your attention.
Best Regards
Dimitri
Hi Dimitri
Because the user was only interested in EFT
but don't worry,your required indicator is posted now at the belonging post (post # 47)