Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Krelian99 wrote:Nas, you already posted it last page, but I can understand that you posted it twice   
Very nice filter and nice calibration.
Tobi
Oh thanks,pointing out my madness
replaced with "bb omacd nrp mtf alerts labels"
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Krelian99 wrote:I didn't like MACD, too slow and inaccurate, at least for intra-day strategies. But if you take it as base like RSI MACD or EFT MACD it's pretty useful, extremely fast and accurate. I must thank you.
Dear Tobi,i don't like macd too but if some versions with strong features and producing some thing pretty,why we keep it aside,thanks to our genius coders.
and then where is the reason to say thanks,no where.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Hi friend4you
of course the indicators you posted are good one,i always request my fellow traders to learn adjusting parameters,in few minute try,you cant get good forming,as to me,some times it takes few minutes to proper and maximum possible adjustment,some time hours and some times days,depends on parameters how react.
did you tried this one if you are behind smoothing

Good day, mntiwana, i have some problems with this indicator Dynamic zones EFT macd averages smoothed.ex4. When attached to the chart, it shows nothing. Does it requires some additional files?