Re: MACD indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 3:55 am Did the version I posted work for you? Any response would be nice.
Mrtoolz just pointing out something i notice here man.... members who do not have any avatar can be considered not serious members... prove me wrong but i think help should only be administered to those who AS A MINIMUM have an avatar/profile pic

Lazy ppl who cannot even upload just an avatar will never reciprocate or get involved........ just sign up & ask for stuff you can tell if they dont even bother uploading a pic or avatar please do not help them bro they are the ones who are non contributors!!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Jimmy, boytoy, FXSurf
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

idreezz wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:52 am Hi @mrtools

thanks for all you do.
attached is the tma macd I need a little adjustment to it, please.

can i have a version for alert on current for any MTF arrows. i believe this will send a notification everytime the arrow appears... this is fine by me... can you help out or anyone who is on the team to do so.

Thank you so much
Hard to tell with that code, but think it should work that way now.

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:39 am Added divergence alert option.

download/file.php?id=3407504
Thanks @mrtools for this great indicator.
I like this indicator to use on ea, Can I have a mq4 for this version, or if not. Can I have an ex4 version with fully disabled alert
in this version the alert still showing message, even with alertsOn false
Thank You.

!!!macd - all colored (mtf + arrows + alerts + divergence).ex4

Re: MACD Zero Cross Arrows

Jimmy wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:07 am Here is the simple and lightweight on-chart MACD Zero Cross Arrows for MT4 by Mladen.

What I like about this version of the MACD Zero Cross Arrows is the arrows are small and discreet on your chart and it also comes with Multi-timeframe mode as well.
Anyone know of a more current version like this? One that has options to change size of arrows or lines? I to prefer the simple zero crossings.