Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Jun FX wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm hello mrtools ,

thanks for the very useful indicator,

mrtools , can you help me add Multi Time Frame and Multiple arrow choice in this indicator

thank for advance
Don't remember posting that indicator, secondly, you have been here over a year with only 6 posts all asking for freebies, please we need more participation from you.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, vvFish, Jimmy, moey_dw, SijjiN

LikeRe: MACD indicators for MT4

Banzai wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:00 am 5TF MACD

You can choose if MACD histogram crossovers zero
or if MACD histogram crossovers the signal line.

Dear Banzai,
I have stumbled upon this indicator of yours recently and I find it a real treasure.
I would like to utilize it in my trading, so that it alerts me when MACD signals are aligned on 5 timeframes.
Visually it works nicely, the issue I am facing is with the alerts.
Every time the alert level is met it gives out an alert, which is not actually useful, since it alerts on every consecutive candle close as long as the alert level condition is fulfilled.

Do you perhaps know how to code a simple condition, so that it fires an alert only in case the condition has changed in relation to the opposite condition and skip alerting on anything inbetween the two opposite extreme conditions?

I know that it sometimes recalculates on those critical reversal points until all the higher timeframes are closed, because it is MTF.
I would like to eliminate only the signals which are identical to the previous valid ones at that point. So, for example if there was one BUY signal (all green), then do not signal again a buy on the next candle close, instead start alerting again only when the first SELL (all red) opposite condition happens.
Like in the image attached.
It would be the real deal if it would give an alert only on reversals.

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:16 am Added prices, a few more ma options, and the fast/slow macd cross arrows and alerts.
;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

macd x 2 and MACD Average FlatMarket - Detector works well together.
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chickensword wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:35 pm is there an all averages macd on here? i cant find one
honje19960321 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:10 pm macd x 2 and MACD Average FlatMarket - Detector works well together.
Maybe you can use this, MACD average FlatMarket - detector has 40 averages
Chickenspicy