Re: MACD indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:31 am Macd - normalized gradient
Mladen : Experiment or not,does not matter.So far i have not seen this type for metatrader 4 and that makes it an experiment
This version uses a gradient for histogram coloring (no object used)
Longer the gradient extreme periods,the more "trendy" it will be
usual prices
no MA methods choice at the moment - :)
such beauty sir u are legend thx u mntiwana & mladen & mrtools
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mntiwana wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:31 am Macd - normalized gradient
Mladen : Experiment or not,does not matter.So far i have not seen this type for metatrader 4 and that makes it an experiment
This version uses a gradient for histogram coloring (no object used)
Longer the gradient extreme periods,the more "trendy" it will be
usual prices
no MA methods choice at the moment - :)
Dear Mladen or Mr Tools,
Is it possible to edit this indicator so that the Gray line (64) color and width can be changed from within the input menu?
Thank you
All the best
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

fxchampion wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:44 pm Anyone knows if there is an multicurrency MACD indicator available outthere? Free or paid does not matter but I can not find nothing! =(
Man,you are welcome here at first
What do you means for multi currency,if multi pairs/instruments,every single currency on macd or what else - better to explain with picture/s
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hercs wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:37 am Mntiwana, do you perhaps know whether there is a NonLag_MACD with MACD-line and Signal line available anywhere here?
I am looking for one where the lines are displayed on the chart.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
MACD on Chart MTF 2 [mladen+TT]
"TT" altered one of Mladen's step OMA version by adding/deleting some code parts
but it is working now as on chart macd - 2 MAs (the usual 4 basic methods) cross
usual 7 prices
7 display options
arrowing & alerting full package
interpolated mtf and some more extra features included

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:38 am
MACD on Chart MTF 2 [mladen+TT]
"TT" altered one of Mladen's step OMA version by adding/deleting some code parts
but it is working now as on chart macd - 2 MAs (the usual 4 basic methods) cross
usual 7 prices
7 display options
arrowing & alerting full package
interpolated mtf and some more extra features included
Thanks Mntiwana, but this is not what I am looking for.
I would like to have the Histogram in the oscillator position, say in first sub-window, but the MACD-line and Signal line on the candles.

Hercs wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:51 pm
Thanks Mntiwana, but this is not what I am looking for.
I would like to have the Histogram in the oscillator position, say in first sub-window, but the MACD-line and Signal line on the candles.
Can you illustrate with picture/s for to exact understand your query

mntiwana wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:55 am
Can you illustrate with picture/s for to exact understand your query
Thanks for responding Mntiwana,

Here is the screenshot requested. The lines on the candles are seperate MVAs that I had added with the same value as the MACD lines.
So, I would like to have those lines displayed on the MACD itself to run on the candles rather than over the MACD in die subwindow.
Hope it makes sense.

Thank you for your time.
Attachments

Hercs wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:23 am

Thanks for responding Mntiwana,

Here is the screenshot requested. The lines on the candles are seperate MVAs that I had added with the same value as the MACD lines.
So, I would like to have those lines displayed on the MACD itself to run on the candles rather than over the MACD in die subwindow.
Hope it makes sense.

Thank you for your time.
Looks like you asking for Vlines on signal cross (histo zero level cross) ?