Re: MACD indicators for MT4

greenway wrote:
Good day, mntiwana, i have some problems with this indicator Dynamic zones EFT macd averages smoothed.ex4. When attached to the chart, it shows nothing. Does it requires some additional files?
I guess you are missing "dll" file that should be in library folder and allow dll within indicator property (all dynamic zone indicator requires dll)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

greenway wrote: Thank you!)) Where i can get one?)
It is so easy,at the page you are now,click on search tab (in between control panel and latest topics tabs) then in search address bar write "dll" , scroll down the page and select "posts" button (topics button is selected by default) and the results will be leads you to DLL file,enjoy
if it not work get back,inform here and dll file will be provided you
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Krelian99 wrote:Sorry for late answer. These are Support/Resistance areas and Double Tops/Bottoms I draw manually. If you draw the Support/Resistance areas correctly, they are valid for a long time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes you are right S&R levels are key to success (If I don't find them I search on higher TF's). Thanks for reminding me about those old skool techniques ):

Greetz,
Forexblasters

Mr . Mntiwana , I really need to test this indicator when i put in it expert advisor folder it does not work when i put it in normal folder i gets attached to the chart but nothing shows up on the chart i have attached the snap shot request you to kindly check please   
mntiwana wrote: Hi friend4you
of course the indicators you posted are good one,i always request my fellow traders to learn adjusting parameters,in few minute try,you cant get good forming,as to me,some times it takes few minutes to proper and maximum possible adjustment,some time hours and some times days,depends on parameters how react.
did you tried this one if you are behind smoothing

Attachments