Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:44 pm Try.
Hi mrtools,
Can I ask another favor, could you make 2 rsi cross histogram like this rsi custom indicator you made for me?
when first rsi (fast) cross up 2nd rsi (slow) histogram green and cross down red
time frame (mtf)
auto adjust histogram width
alert when cross after close candle
alert when cross when candle still open
pop up alert

Thank you very much

morepip wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:45 pm Hi mrtools,
Can I ask another favor, could you make 2 rsi cross histogram like this rsi custom indicator you made for me?
when first rsi (fast) cross up 2nd rsi (slow) histogram green and cross down red
time frame (mtf)
auto adjust histogram width
alert when cross after close candle
alert when cross when candle still open
pop up alert

Thank you very much
Hello, try this version
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, morepip, josi, FXchaos

kvak wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:36 am Hello, try this version
Hi kvak I tried your indicator it works great but I think there's a problem with "automatically adjust histo width" when I put true its 1 size smaller then the size i want, but when i put false and try to change the size it automatically change to 0.
Can you take a look and if you can change the auto size to 1 size bigger than default now?
in the picture below I like the size of the histogram above the 2X RSI for default (4)

Thank you
Attachments
These users thanked the author morepip for the post:
kvak

morepip wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:57 pm Hi kvak I tried your indicator it works great but I think there's a problem with "automatically adjust histo width" when I put true its 1 size smaller then the size i want, but when i put false and try to change the size it automatically change to 0.
Can you take a look and if you can change the auto size to 1 size bigger than default now?
in the picture below I like the size of the histogram above the 2X RSI for default (4)

Thank you
Yes, I add one line of code, now is working like you want....Download indicator from my original post....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
morepip

kvak wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:58 am Hello everyone.
Let me upload the indicators from Mr. Mladen here. Possibility to use timeframe as in MT5.

1 minute
2 minutes
3 minutes
4 minutes
5 minutes
6 minutes
10 minutes
12 minutes
15 minutes
20 minutes
30 minutes
1 hour
2 hours
3 hours
4 hours
6 hours
8 hours
12 hours
daily
weekly
monthly

Happy trading.

For the Stochastic version, see here: Stochastic (Any Time Frame) indicator for MT4

Forex is the art of short-term trading! Don't try to trade larger trends. That kind of big cyclical trend is unattainable.

Momentum emphasized RSI (any time frame) is an excellent indicator.

M10, M12 these two strange cycles, good! If other excellent indicators, also scalping with these two cycles, is ideal.