Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

RVI Generic indicator for MT4

This is Mladen's Rvi generic updated for the new mt4.

Mladen's explanation::

I would just like to explain why "generic" in name : I did not use the "default" indicator that is provided by metatrader but am using a version that allows different period of values and signals smoothing. Smoothing used both for values and signal is the triangular moving average (the "regular" triangular moving average not the centered one, so there is no recalculation whatsoever) and is set by default to be the same as the built in indicator but also allows you to experiment with different smoothing lengths.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
Milad8732, Jimmy, Jedidiah, Naughty 77, BeatlemaniaSA, Krunal Gajjar, A_5, eduarescobar, talaate, RodrigoRT7, mr12323

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:19 am This is Mladen's Rvi generic updated for the new mt4.
Thank you for updating and posting it Mrtools! Going to load it up now :razz:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:03 am Ended up completely redoing it, added the averages, prices, different deviation types , and the rsi entering the band ( outer band zone exit).
Dear mrtools
I think there some problem when the vertical line option is TTRUE, the indicator will be disappear
Please take alook
Thanks

talaate wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:07 am Dear mrtools
I think there some problem when the vertical line option is TTRUE, the indicator will be disappear
Please take alook
Thanks
Thanks, you are right should be better in this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
talaate, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, mr12323

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:46 am There are no reenter lines, the lines were originally made for entering the upper/lower zones.
Yepp, you are right, I used wrong words. In fact, I meant as long as the indicator change its direction, for instance, from bullish to bearish any new more bearish vertical lines may be drawn with different style than the one came afer the direction is changed,
Any way, I think it is not important, v. sorry, forget this.
Thank you mrtools, you are very helpful person as usual