Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Hi mrtools,

Could you add alerts and arrows when the cross over occurs in the RSIOMA v3 indicator attached below? I see that there is an alerts option already but I have not had the opportunity to test it yet as the markets are still closed. If it's for the crossover already, super :) It's similar to XARD's version in his latest XU-13, however, his does NOT have any alerts or arrows :( If XARD is prepared to supply you the code to amend his version that would be awesome. If not we'll stick with this version :D

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

INDICATOR:
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:11 am Hi mrtools,

Could you add alerts and arrows when the cross over occurs in the RSIOMA v3 indicator attached below? I see that there is an alerts option already but I have not had the opportunity to test it yet as the markets are still closed. If it's for the crossover already, super :) It's similar to XARD's version in his latest XU-13, however, his does NOT have any alerts or arrows :( If XARD is prepared to supply you the code to amend his version that would be awesome. If not we'll stick with this version :D

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

INDICATOR:
rsioma_v3 alerts.mq4
Hi.
I have this, you may try...with arrows,alerts,zones...it is pretty close I thing....

kvak wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:26 am Hi.
I have this, you may try...with arrows,alerts,zones...it is pretty close I thing....
Pretty close? It's flipping awesome!! :D :Fire: :clap:

Kvak, you rock man!! Keep it up. Legend status is assured ;) :thumbup: :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
kvak, Jimmy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

opita wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:58 pm This might sound like an extremely odd request, but is it possible to mix this with TMA band highs and lows. I understand the band itself repaints, but technically the signals shouldn't.

Hey, greetings, Opita.

I see you're using "TMA+CG mladen NRP".
I've used this same exact indicator as a base with multiple paid projects with FerruFX.
It's not only repainting, but it's also not made by Mladen, at all. Whoever made it just falsely included his name in the title.
I've made multiple non-lagging, stochastic-related coded algorithms with it and it only let me down.
Any bit of repainting will totally throw-off your results.
It took me a long time to realize it was in fact repainting, though it does say "NRP", because the changes are subtle, but it makes a big difference when trying to code something with good results.

I'm just saying... The indicator is not as advertised...
I can't believe I wasted a year or two using that indicator.. Haha, dumb.