Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 1:08 pm Added the new mtf with interpolation, and the 33 price options. The bands were using a smooth period and a smooth mode changed it to a bands smooth period and a bands smooth mode. The lines, arrows were pre existing didn't mess with them.
Hi, I installed an indicator, but it is not displayed in the terminal (
Attachments

Meyson wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:21 am Hi, I installed an indicator, but it is not displayed in the terminal (
Reminded me to try and update this indicator, think this version is pretty close, except for the bands was never sure if the vkw bands were calculating right so I used the floating level bands and added smoothing to them.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
Milad8732, vvFish, Jimmy, thomdel, RplusT, kvak, camisa, alexm, macd & rsi, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah

Meyson wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:21 am Hi, I installed an indicator, but it is not displayed in the terminal (
mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:34 am Reminded me to try and update this indicator, think this version is pretty close, except for the bands was never sure if the vkw bands were calculating right so I used the floating level bands and added smoothing to them.
Thanks Meyson and Mrtools. Interesting update and I can see vvFish liked the post so I know it's been approved :D

I didn't know this version of the Step RSI had Support and Resistance levels built-in.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Ogee wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:56 am It's working on mine ok, you might have a conflict with one of your other indicators, try turning off one by one to identify.
Tried it does not work (maybe there are some other reasons why such an error occurs, who can help I will be infinitely grateful, thanks in advance!)

mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:34 am Reminded me to try and update this indicator, think this version is pretty close, except for the bands was never sure if the vkw bands were calculating right so I used the floating level bands and added smoothing to them.
Look here, what this can mean, I loaded all the indicators as always and they all worked like this now!
Attachments

Meyson wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:04 pm Tried it does not work (maybe there are some other reasons why such an error occurs, who can help I will be infinitely grateful, thanks in advance!)
see below, the naming on yours is wrong on both the chart and in the journal pic, might be worth downloading again.
Attachments