Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:53 am

Try.
Thank you kind brothers for this great RSI OsMA. The arrows on exit are a godsend especially when adjusting the OB/OS to just a bit higher! It makes it just a bit more delayed but more accurate for those counter-trend trades.

Here is the template for those who would like to try these RSI OsMA counter-trend settings :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
RomanUkraine, Mundu19
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:10 pm

Thank you kind brothers for this great RSI OsMA. The arrows on exit are a godsend especially when adjusting the OB/OS to just a bit higher! It makes it just a bit more delayed but more accurate for those counter-trend trades.

Here is the template for those who would like to try these RSI OsMA counter-trend settings :)
Sorry for the word - but what is this "HELL THAT" ????

Does not display
Attachments

RomanUkraine wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:29 pm Sorry for the word - but what is this "HELL THAT" ????

Does not display
Haha Roman, did you even download the whole zip file or just the tpl file? :Shifty:

Download the whole zip file man and don't use Firefox.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

RomanUkraine wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:36 pm

MT-4 called me a PIRATE - -:)
Haha :sweat:

Are you using Firefox bro? There is a fault within the Firefox browser which renames files. Please read: Firefox bug renaming files.

Use Google Chrome or Edge to download! Firefox is smelly :thumbdown:

Jimmy wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:17 am
Haha :sweat:

Are you using Firefox bro? There is a fault within the Firefox browser which renames files. Please read: Firefox bug renaming files.

Use Google Chrome or Edge to download! Firefox is smelly :thumbdown:
Then there is such a request, bro. And you can make an RSI (osma) indicator (mtf + warning + arrows) with different identifiers. So that they do not conflict. I want to try to put 2 metrics with different odds ratio. When there are no different aids - they conflict.
So, one example is id 5 and the other is id 15?
Fucking rusty Google
Different timeframes of the indicator on the M-5 timeframe.

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could add an alert to the Comp RSI indicator attached. The alert can be for email/message/on screen.
The alert I was after is when RSI crosses certain levels, eg if RSI crosses from under 50 to above 50 or vice versa.

I want to be able to choose the the various RSI levels to have the alerts for. Hopefully someone can help out here .

thanks

mntiwana wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:09 am All RSI

Dear Mladen,
Could you please update / upgrade this indicator (all_rsi.mq4)
adding:
- Alert When in/out Overbought/OverSold zone (30/70 or specific on entry parameters).
- Alert at Candle Close.
- Arrow or whatever When in/out Overbought/OverSold zone (30/70).

and if is posible and not too much work add:
- show on indicator buffer all rsi values (all timeframes rsi values).
- rsi divergences ( :In Love: ).

Thank you very much in advance!

shrips wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:01 am Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could add an alert to the Comp RSI indicator attached. The alert can be for email/message/on screen.
The alert I was after is when RSI crosses certain levels, eg if RSI crosses from under 50 to above 50 or vice versa.

I want to be able to choose the the various RSI levels to have the alerts for. Hopefully someone can help out here .

thanks
Anyone keen to take on this request? Would be much appreciated!

DislikeRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

shrips wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:26 pm

Anyone keen to take on this request? Would be much appreciated!
MAYBE.............. if ur keen on hanging around & contributing 2 our site too?? pls understand u are new person & not seen any other post from u except asking for free coding :think: :think: :think:

fyi just come 2 this site to asking free stuff without contribute gets u banned quick viewtopic.php?t=8474112
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈