Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Hi FS ,

I'm looking for a standard RSI that has colour options on, over 50 one colour and under 50 another colour...I'm not worried about OB/OS colour change, just the crossing of the fifty.
Hopefully this is an easy request for someone.

Thanks
Kiwi
"Best Forex forum, Period!!"

Kiwi wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:24 pm Hi FS ,

I'm looking for a standard RSI that has colour options on, over 50 one colour and under 50 another colour...I'm not worried about OB/OS colour change, just the crossing of the fifty.
Hopefully this is an easy request for someone.

Thanks
Kiwi
"Best Forex forum, Period!!"
Have this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
EducatedHustle, Kiwi, pipsquirrel, Daim2574

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:08 am This is Mrtools & Mladen's optimized RSX Coronforex NRP for MT4 which comes with Alerts and is a good indicator for scalping on all timeframes.

Instructions on how to use the indicator:

RSX nrp coronforex indicator is an oscillator that is drawn and works with zones of overbought and oversold markets.
Mrtools or Mladen, can u pls add some alert to this great indicator, The alert consists of adding an arrow and an audible alert when the indicator is in an extreme overbought or oversold area and the indicator changes its color to trigger that alert after the bar close,. thx in advance