RSI Indicators for MT4

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: RSI indicator(s)

appsoluxions wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:53 am
mntiwana wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 4:25 am
rsi - floating levels - advanced divergence 2
Found one more fantastic toy - RSI Floating Levels Advanced Divergence version 2 - interpolated mtf - rsi methods (rsi-wilders rsi-rsx-cuttler rsi and some thing different T3 RSI) options,when T3 rsi selected,T3 hot or T3 original capability - double floating levels with middle line - smoothed - on chart and in sw divergence lines with unique ID.
in upper sw default parameters
3 additions may requested to our experts - user friendly,latest prices and rapid rsi
Hi Mntiwana,

Apologies to take you back, may I ask how you manage to get RSI Floating Levels setup like in the picture, the second sw?
I think you may play with fl levels parameters/values
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:15 am
appsoluxions wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:53 am

Hi Mntiwana,

Apologies to take you back, may I ask how you manage to get RSI Floating Levels setup like in the picture, the second sw?
I think you may play with fl levels parameters/values
That's was my guess too, but I didn't not get right combination. Do u have them? Thanks.

I hope I'm posting this request in the right thread.

Would it be possible to convert the attached "RSI with RSI" indicator by Mladen to MT4, please?

It would also be very helpful to get the RSI lines displayed in the Indicator window, if possible. RSI periods hopefully to be adjustable (I believe default are 17/5).

Thanks!
RSI with RSI.mq5
(14.25 KiB) Downloaded 105 times

Zelias wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:43 am

Would it be possible to convert the attached "RSI with RSI" indicator by Mladen to MT4, please?

It would also be very helpful to get the RSI lines displayed in the Indicator window, if possible. RSI periods hopefully to be adjustable (I believe default are 17/5).

Thanks!
This would be the mt4 version.
rsi with rsi.mq4
(12.5 KiB) Downloaded 311 times
rsi rsi.png

Can someone please explain how the RSI with RSI indicator is intended to be used, whats the meaning of the crosses?

MATT_OG wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:49 am
Can someone please explain how the RSI with RSI indicator is intended to be used, whats the meaning of the crosses?

Here is an indicator and template that shows RSI crossings as well as levels of strength.
It is a prospector template and can be put on any timeframe chart.
Hope that helps.
TEAMTRADER
CCFp mtf & alerts 2.03 nmc (1).mq4
(30.46 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
CURRENCY STRENGTH chart signals.tpl
(100.51 KiB) Downloaded 158 times

mrtools wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:06 pm
Zelias wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:43 am

Thanks!
This would be the mt4 version.
Thanks for the indicator, the dots and crosses repaint when candle close?