Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Hello,

seems like this is the right thread for my question.

can somebody look into the code and explain to me how this indi calculates the data?
It seems like the indi uses moving average, rsi and cci all together to show on histogram.
I need more information to put the right settings in. Otherwise it's useless.

Very much Appreciated.

D.

Desatar wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:34 pm
Hello,

can somebody look into the code and explain to me how this indi calculates the data?
It seems like the indi uses moving average, rsi and cci all together to show on histogram.

Very much Appreciated.

D.
Hey D, which code you are talking about?
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Jimmy wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:05 pm
Desatar wrote:
Hello,

Very much Appreciated.

D.
Hey D, which code you are talking about?
Sorry. Forgot to post.
I know there are a lot of variations postet from mntiwana posted already.
I just wanna understand this indi to decide to use it or not.

Thx.
D.
GG-RSI-CCI.mq4
(3.51 KiB) Downloaded 302 times

Desatar wrote:
Hello,

Very much Appreciated.

D.
It is using a 2 ma's of cci,and 2 ma's of rsi. The ma's of cci and rsi are controlled by AVG_Period 1 and AVG_period 2 the cci/rsi is controlled by Ind_Period. For signals if the ma of rsi AVG_Period 1 > ma of rsi Avg_Period 2 and the ma of cci AVG_Period 1 >ma of cci Avg_Period 2 would be buy(Lime Histogram) and the opposite for sell(Orange Red Histogram) both the rsi ma and cci ma have to be either buy or sell or you get the red histogram(flat market).

mrtools wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:17 am
Desatar wrote:
Hello,

Very much Appreciated.

D.
It is using a 2 ma's of cci,and 2 ma's of rsi. The ma's of cci and rsi are controlled by AVG_Period 1 and AVG_period 2 the cci/rsi is controlled by Ind_Period. For signals if the ma of rsi AVG_Period 1 > ma of rsi Avg_Period 2 and the ma of cci AVG_Period 1 >ma of cci Avg_Period 2 would be buy(Lime Histogram) and the opposite for sell(Orange Red Histogram) both the rsi ma and cci ma have to be either buy or sell or you get the red histogram(flat market).
Thank you.
I understand now.
D.

Re: RSI indicator(s)

uncle wong wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:30 am
Dear Mrtools

Can you smooth the RSI ( conor RSI etc..) with the attached moving average with mql4 code if possible?Thanks.
Try using rsi averages version
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.