Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

This is Mladen's rsi auto fibo channel. Rsi is smoothed with options for one of the 4 main moving averages if desired. Rsi types to choose from are Cuttler's RSI emphasized rsi, Ehlers' smoothed rsi, Harris rsi, Rapid RSI, regular rsi, rsx, or slow rsi. Also, made the rsi coloring when crossing mid channel (fib pivot level).
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
kvak, talaate, 太虚一毫, RplusT, mosape, Krunal Gajjar, ParallelNative, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, alexm

Jimmy wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:07 pm I haven't seen this done before and I really like this idea which includes the 50 cross histogram bars inside the subwindow - it's like a Dual Display indicator. Thank you to both of you!

Very nice idea Chickensword 👏
on the daily downloads i dont think the Oma is one more average by Mladen i looked up the definition
although that is another indicator i know

RSIOMA MetaTrader indicator — this indicator takes two moving averages, calculates their RSI (Relative Strength Index) and then also adds a moving average of the calculated RSI. These two lines now can accurately signal the trend changes. They are shown in the separate window where they change from 0 to 100. The auxiliary histogram is shown for a quick-glance view of the current trend. The indicator is available for both MT4 and MT5 versions of the MetaTrader platform.
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:07 am on the daily downloads i dont think the Oma is one more average by Mladen i looked up the definition
although that is another indicator i know

RSIOMA MetaTrader indicator — this indicator takes two moving averages, calculates their RSI (Relative Strength Index) and then also adds a moving average of the calculated RSI. These two lines now can accurately signal the trend changes. They are shown in the separate window where they change from 0 to 100. The auxiliary histogram is shown for a quick-glance view of the current trend. The indicator is available for both MT4 and MT5 versions of the MetaTrader platform.
Yeah, your right, a long time ago someone added smoothing to a regular rsi and started calling it rsioma, back in TSD advanced elite days Mladen released his One more average and I started calling it OMA, not thinking about the rsioma that was already out, think that is part of the reason for the confusion. If memory serves me right the rsioma at that time was a double smoothed rsi and that was used to draw the little boxes below.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Chickenspicy

Moving AveragesRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

Krunal Gajjar wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:18 pm Happy New Year Dear mrtools, kwak,

Please add different RSIs including Trend Emphasized RSI and smoothing options to

RSI on chart...
RSI On Chart (Channel)

Made this one with all the available rsi's and averages for smoothing I have. Also has a choice of coloring on slope change, or mid-level cross, or outer level cross.

PS: Please also check out Kvak's TDI On Chart here: TDI On Chart indicator & Mladen's Stochastics On Chart indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
LittleCaro, Chickenspicy, kvak, sal, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, moey_dw, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, alexm, ParallelNative

Love you mrtools...

Thank You.

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:21 am RSI On Chart (Channel)

Made this one with all the available rsi's and averages for smoothing I have. Also has a choice of coloring on slope change, or mid-level cross, or outer level cross.

PS: Please also check out Kvak's TDI On Chart here: TDI On Chart indicator & Mladen's Stochastics On Chart indicator.
These users thanked the author Krunal Gajjar for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Steam1