Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:42 pm RSI on chart arrows as request.
6 type of rsi, mtf with AHTF , arrows, alerts. Adjustable levels and two mode for arrows- signal to oposite signal or all break levels arrows..
One version with button....
Hello kvak,
thank you for this great indicator!
When I used the indicator, I noticed that it draws too many arrows on the chart. After I refreshed the chart, the too many arrows were gone and it looked normal again.

After refreshing the chart:

Is this a normal behavior of the indicator?
These users thanked the author unimatrix for the post:
kvak

unimatrix wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:02 am Hello kvak,
When I used the indicator, I noticed that it draws too many arrows on the chart. After I refreshed the chart, the too many arrows were gone and it looked normal again.

After refreshing the chart:

Can you tell me settings?

unimatrix wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:02 am Hello kvak,

Yep, you are right, something i forget in code....Redownload indicators from original posts..
Version 1.1 is without this bug....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
unimatrix, remcous

mntiwana wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:10 am Color RSI                   (with arrows)
Color RSI with alert     (with arrows)
Color RSI
(on/off button)

ahtf = automatic higher time frame

This indicator can display the arrows if RSI is in the overbought or oversold areas.

You can choose to display the up arrows only or down arrows only.
This indicator will only display arrows on the current chart that you see on the monitor.
It will not display arrows from the year 1999. So there's no backtesting.

Attached is a template to show you how to add more than 1 button on the main chart.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, maroka

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:51 am Added all the prices,averages to the rsi ma"s and envelopes.
On this version it's all the same as the last except you can choose to use standard deviation for the envelopes (second sub window) or the regular envelope deviation (first sub window).
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, Naughty 77, Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA

mntiwana wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:17 am Rapid RSI T3 Adaptive pre Filtered nmc
Rapid RSI T3 Filtered (VHF Adaptive)
Rapid RSI T3 Filtered (VHF Adaptive) 1_1       (smoother)

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:36 pm Looking forward to the teacher adding some interesting elements to this very nice looking RSI. Such as: all prices, alerts, arrows, MTF, buttons, etc.

Infinite merit!

The rapid rsi t3 adaptive pre-filtered nmc.mq4 version is not as accurate as the rapid_rsi_adaptive_t3_pre-filtered_2.mq5 version!

Don't know where is the reason?
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:17 pm The rapid rsi t3 adaptive pre-filtered nmc.mq4 version is not as accurate as the rapid_rsi_adaptive_t3_pre-filtered_2.mq5 version!

Don't know where is the reason?
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, kvak, Jedidiah, camisa