Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Csj179t wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:28 am Hi Skyold,

I did some changes, check it out now.
"showINcross" thats for arrows when entering the zone, and "showOUTcross" when leaving.
Hi Sergei,
thank you for your quick support. This is really a very good indicator in combination with other indis.
Of course you can also place a normal MT4 RSI on the chart with the 75 and 25's level. The visual effect is very good with this RSI.
In my opinion you can use the indi for entry as well as for profit taking or partial profits.
I will test it under real conditions starting tomorrow after the market opens and see how it goes.
Thanks again for the work.
Skyold

These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
Csj179t
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

MyRSI by John Ehlers

From Mladen Rakic

John Ehlers introduced a variation of rsi calculation (as a part of another indicator) that he decided to call MyRSi. Since it produces results different then the built in rsi, it seemed as logical step that we should have that indicator too. Kept the name, but again : that name is used by John Ehlers (not me)

Compared to built in rsi, there are some significant differences :

• It ranges from -1 to 1 (hence zero cross can be used as a sort of signal)
  • Values are apart from different ranges) different than built in rsi and the signals (if we take level 50 as signals for built in rsi) are different

Recommendations:

• Use it as any other rsi
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, moey_dw, traderduke

MyRSI with NET (Noise Elimination Technology) by John Ehlers

From Mladen Rakic

In December 2020 issue of TASC, John Ehlers published an indicator called MyRsi with NET (MyRsi with Noise Elimination Technology) in which he uses a sort of Kendall (auto) correlation to filter out signals.

The only deviation in this version is that we can use desired prices (instead of using fixed close price)

Recommendations

• You can use it as any other rsi
  • You can combine the signals from rsi and net line (from visual inspection, it seems that net line tends to produce faster and cleaner signals)
  • MyRSI NET is now a vital component of v2v's trading system

PS: For the Super Smoothed MyRSI version, please see: Super Smoothed MyRSI with NET & for the MA type indicator by Mrtools, please see: Moving Averages with NET.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
kvak, Thangarasu, sal, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, moey_dw, notice, Deez, traderduke, Jedidiah, josi, nathanvbasko

Csj179t wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:28 am Hi Skyold,

I did some changes, check it out now.
"showINcross" thats for arrows when entering the zone, and "showOUTcross" when leaving.
Hi Sergei,
today I tested the Indi in real market conditions and the results are promising. On the chart I tried to mark the arrows as much as possible: the arrows that should not be drawn I marked with cross. Although the red or green line has no separation, arrows are still drawn on the chart. Maybe you can fix this error. Otherwise it would also make sense to insert all "price type" instead of 0 to 6.
Thanks in advance.
Skyold

We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:17 am Hi Sergei,
today I tested the Indi in real market conditions and the results are promising. On the chart I tried to mark the arrows as much as possible: the arrows that should not be drawn I marked with cross. Although the red or green line has no separation, arrows are still drawn on the chart. Maybe you can fix this error. Otherwise it would also make sense to insert all "price type" instead of 0 to 6.
Thanks in advance.
Skyold

Hi Skyold,

Im pretty sure that all is fine with this indicator. And made this "overBought","overSold" levels shown in subwindow. They are used for the arrows trigger, and available for your input.
I hope now you can visualy see when rsi is over or under.

Also added "price type" like you wanted.
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 3):
Skyold, talaate, Jimmy
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:01 am Hi Skyold,

Im pretty sure that all is fine with this indicator. And made this "overBought","overSold" levels shown in subwindow. They are used for the arrows trigger, and available for your input.
I hope now you can visualy see when rsi is over or under.

Also added "price type" like you wanted.
Hi Sergei,
now I know what the problem is; with the OBOS 70/30 setting everything is fine. The arrows are all drawn correctly. As soon as I change the setting to 75/25 I have the same picture as I sent you. Please try this 75/25 setting and see if you can find something we are both missing.
PS: Thanks for the "price type".
Best regards
Skyold
EDIT: Price Type: Typical price

Little upgraded version of MyRsi with NET.
Thanks Mladen for sharing source.
This is colored, MTF version of this indicator with alert, arrows and full price option.
Possibly use with DSL levels for MyRsi with NET.
Color have 7 logic to change this
- Change color on slope change
- Change color on middle line cross
-Change color on outer levels cross
- Change color on opposite levels cross
- Change color on 0 levels cross
- Change color on OBOS levels cross
- Change color on MyRsi cross.
Alerts and arrows are for method what you choose.
Options for show levels, MyRsi.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
太虚一毫, alif, BeatlemaniaSA, Krunal Gajjar, thomdel, Skyold, alexm, nathanvbasko, camisa, newbie4ever

Another variation of MyRSI with NET... a stand-alone release (well, sort of)

─ Based on the v2v dynamic trading system architecture here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295449970#p1295449970

─ Dynamically generated number of Periods or length using the DCP (Dominant Cycle Period) tool.
More info about DCP here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295450444#p1295450444

─ This is using HA-APB based desired Price calculation (e.g. HA-APB Close, HA-APB Open, HA-APB Typical, HA-APB Weighted... etc.)

─ Applied Tech: ATR price adaptive, DSMA & Jurik filters, and MomenTicks

─ Dz (Dynamic zone) Bands using ATR-based calculation: Using Zscore and Fibonacci values for bands' expansion.

─ Added the classic and hidden Divergence (as dots). Plus... An option to choose NET (as default) or MyRSI based Div.

─ The differences between the stand-alone (well, sort of) and the v2v trading system release are the followings...
(1) This one doesn't have a detection feature for the sudden surge of volatility (...replaced with work speed in minutes - parameter adjustment), and
(2) the work data source doesn't use the data horizon feature (quality tick/volume data usage) whenever it moves from TF to TF. Instead, it uses the current TF only
(3) With this stand-alone release, it has its own ON/OFF control via global variables.
(4) Plus, a reactive behavior whenever the MT4 disconnected due to internet or broker server issues.

Dz MyRSI with NET v1.11

re-attached Now with DCP ON/OFF switch button... and with an updated template
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 5):
kvak, Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, Skyold, alextschem
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─