Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:05 pm

You've done it :)

This is a special indicator, indeed and the best part is that it filters those Divergence signals so well. For me, this is the Best RSI Divergence indicator on MT4 now.

Divergences are only visible on this indicator if:

• If RSI MA is outside 80 Overbought, Bearish Divergence signal will appear (to forecast a reversal to the downside)
  • If RSI MA is outside 20 Oversold, Bullish Divergence signal will appear (to forecast a reversal to the upside)

Thank you Mrtools for taking time to upgrade & optimize this indicator for us & thanks to TEAMTRADER for the great suggestion and for sharing his settings in the previous posts.

PS: For traders looking for a template to get you started, here's what we've posted today:
can we get arrows instead of vertical lines? and alerts on arrows?

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mwaschkowski wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:03 am Super impressed with this indicator its pretty amazing.

It would be great to see different 'zones' shaded like a similar indicator:

zones shaded.png

I'm kinda curious. Can I alter the tpl file to shade areas by hand?

Thanks!

Mark
Was able to add shaded OBOS zones.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Jimmy, Thangarasu, mwaschkowski, QSD, alexm, Lumios, Antonio, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah, Lightningstorm7