NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 1:09 am
kam44 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 11:23 am
Hi. Is it possible to add Dynamic Zones with Bollinger Bands to the Advanced Step RSI? Like how it is with DZ TDI Averages.

Basically I would like the DZ Bollinger Bands feature that is on the DZ TDI Averages added to the Advanced Step RSI.

I hope I'm making sense?

Thank you.

Advanced StepRSI v2.2 fl's alerts mtf arrows.mq4
Changed out the floating levels with dynamic zones.
If it makes any sense to do so, could you add the averages and price package to the indicator Mr.Tools please....

Im just looking and experimenting a bit

IndicatorRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:35 am
simon_n3z wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:05 pm

If it makes any sense to do so, could you add the averages and price package to the indicator Mr.Tools please....

Im just looking and experimenting a bit
The one here has all the prices already.viewtopic.php?p=1295411408#p1295411408
cool thank you....what about the averages ? does it equate to the same as using a higher tf chart and just having interpolate off ?

mrtools wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:54 am
simon_n3z wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:52 am

cool thank you....what about the averages ? does it equate to the same as using a higher tf chart and just having interpolate off ?
Far as I know it just had rsi without averages.
alright, thank you esteemed Mr.Tools

Dear forum members, I have an RSI indicator of Xard that I have no clue how to modify the MQl4 code of so that the indicator settings and the data window are shown. Currently I can neither modify the settings, or see the data in the data window.

Would anyone know how can this be done?
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg-RSI.mq4
(20.37 KiB) Downloaded 158 times

genealno wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:24 pm
Dear forum members, I have an RSI indicator of Xard that I have no clue how to modify the MQl4 code of so that the indicator settings and the data window are shown. Currently I can neither modify the settings, or see the data in the data window.

Try this one.
!!!-MT4 X-XARDg - RSI.mq4
(20.51 KiB) Downloaded 296 times

mrtools wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:07 am
genealno wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:24 pm

Try this one.
Amazing! Thanks !

A very nice RSI for trend trading by Mladen.

As explained by Mladen.
Sell Relative Strength Index (SRSI or “sell gravitation index”) by Howard Wand as featured in the February 2019 issue of TASC magazine.

Traders accumulate profits trade by trade, with the goal of maximizing profits. But selloffs happen and when they do, you see significant price drops that are fast. Here’s an indicator that uses the profit accumulation size to estimate subsequent selloff size.

Green lines represent buy, red represents sell and yellow represents a balance between buy and sell signals on the SRSI.

One thing that must be told (after all these years it still needs to be explicitly told since in a lot of occassions it is not the case ) : this version of metatrader 4 indicator is not repainting
SRSI Sell RSI Indicator MT4 Mladen.png
SRsi.mq4
(9.12 KiB) Downloaded 616 times
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

1. Similar Topics

1. What are these indicators doing or made from?

1 Replies 2273 Views

by billbroch, Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:00 am in MT4 Indicators

1 Replies
    2. Two indicators in the window

5 Replies 735 Views

by juanlu999, Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am in MT4 Indicators

5 Replies
    3. SHARE MY INDICATORS NOW

97 Replies 5928 Views

by vuongnet, Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:23 pm in MT4 Indicators

97 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”