Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

genealno wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:24 pm Dear forum members, I have an RSI indicator of Xard that I have no clue how to modify the MQl4 code of so that the indicator settings and the data window are shown. Currently I can neither modify the settings, or see the data in the data window.

Would anyone know how can this be done?
Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
genealno, pipsquirrel

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

A very nice RSI for trend trading by Mladen.

As explained by Mladen.
Sell Relative Strength Index (SRSI or “sell gravitation index”) by Howard Wand as featured in the February 2019 issue of TASC magazine.

Traders accumulate profits trade by trade, with the goal of maximizing profits. But selloffs happen and when they do, you see significant price drops that are fast. Here’s an indicator that uses the profit accumulation size to estimate subsequent selloff size.

Green lines represent buy, red represents sell and yellow represents a balance between buy and sell signals on the SRSI.

One thing that must be told (after all these years it still needs to be explicitly told since in a lot of occassions it is not the case ) : this version of metatrader 4 indicator is not repainting
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 6):
dmnik, cinare, Antonio, RplusT, Thangarasu, Jedidiah
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎