NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

josi wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:32 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:58 am

Kind of a start in that direction, had to recode the whole thing.
I love your work.
As you know - I also love the change of colour on directional slope change (every indicator should have this feature!)
The bands are also helpful (although I think it is better to have only the outer band option)
At the moment, though, I can't quite see how the signal line in your new invention gives better entries than an MA, for example.
It think change of slope colouring gives the best possible entries.
If I am wrong please tell me so.
Guess it could be a signal line, but when i added the bands that was the middle band and mainly focused on that, think maybe a signal line would be interesting, also if you want one band, simply make one of the band multipliers the same.

GraniteChief wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:03 am
josi wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:32 pm
Hi Josi, please can you link me to the indicator that you are using as a price channel? Is it Keltner Channel? or something else? Thank you very much.
I used an old Xard channel but as of yesterday I changed to MrTool's new channel:
if you put the middle line on "no colour" you have a simple price channel
viewtopic.php?p=1295418064#p1295418064

So alerts have been added to this indicator a while back. But I noticed the pricing options are missing some of the newer options like Trend Biased price (Extreme) and Better formula Heikin Ash types. Could someone add the other price options to this indicator, attached? Thanks
rsi_experiment_extended alerts.mq4
(16.93 KiB) Downloaded 102 times

QuestionRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

Hi Mrtools and coders, how do you check two different periods on the "high" or the "low" and not three?

I explain; for example when the RSI(5) and the RSI(7) applied on the "high" exceed a horizontal level upwards then a buy arrow is displayed.

Same thing with the RSI(3) and the RSI(5) or RSI(3) with the rsi(7), so to display a buy or sell arrow we use only two different periods applied only on the "high" or "low" and not three periods as indicated in the source code ;) Thank you.
Arsi indicator.mq4
(18.72 KiB) Downloaded 106 times

kizerage212 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:19 pm
So alerts have been added to this indicator a while back. But I noticed the pricing options are missing some of the newer options like Trend Biased price (Extreme) and Better formula Heikin Ash types. Could someone add the other price options to this indicator, attached? Thanks
Added all the price options.
rsi experiment extended alerts.mq4
(18.85 KiB) Downloaded 323 times
GBPUSDM15.png

mrtools wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:39 am
kizerage212 wrote:
Awesome. Thankss!!!

mrtools wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:39 am
kizerage212 wrote:
Hi Mr. Tools,
Can I bother you to add arrows as well?
Much Thanks

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

20 Replies 11492 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

20 Replies
    2. How Do You Like FS Indicators?

11 Replies 1261 Views

by ionone, Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:25 pm in MT4 Indicators