Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:27 pm This is an rsi(6 different types) with coloring, alerts, and arrows on 50 cross.
Good morning MrTools,
Trust you had a restful Sunday.
After I looked at this indicator with its 6 different options, I am wondering if you could perhaps just add one more option please? That of the TripleHull.
I would really appreciate that very much.
Lastly could you change this one to allow for signal-alerts in both directions i.e. "RSi-long" / RSi-Short"
That will be magnificent.
No rush, whenever you can accommodate my request.
Wishing you another successful week.
Best wishes.

Moving AveragesRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

also possible to add divergence on this one ? thankyou mrtools/mladen really appreciate your hardwork and time you spend on all these indicators
Jimmy wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:00 pm As posted here by Mntiwana earlier this year, this is Mladen's RSI candles indicator. The previous version posted would not display on my MT4 anymore so I thought I would share the latest working version here.

It has to be one of my favorite versions of the RSI indicator as it really gives you an additional perspective of what price is doing and where it's going. A must-have for the "reversal" traders out there.

Tip: For the trend traders, add a 50 line to the indicator. If the RSI candles are above the 50 line we're in bullish territory and if the RSI candles are below the 50 line the market is bearish.
Also try drawing trendlines directly onto the oscillator for added confluence.

Thanks Mladen.

AUDUSDM15.png

rsi_bar_chart_v2.02_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Hercs wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Good morning MrTools,
Trust you had a restful Sunday.
After I looked at this indicator with its 6 different options, I am wondering if you could perhaps just add one more option please? That of the TripleHull.
I would really appreciate that very much.
Lastly could you change this one to allow for signal-alerts in both directions i.e. "RSi-long" / RSi-Short"
That will be magnificent.
No rush, whenever you can accommodate my request.
Wishing you another successful week.
Best wishes.
Remember doing a triple hull awhile back but can't find the indicator, could you please post a version and, with the alerts are you asking for a separate sound for buy and sell?

Hi MrTools,
I found one after I had posted this request this morning and am running it for now. This one also just has one signal, but I have managed to overcome that "problem"
So for now I will carry on with what I have so that you can spend more time doing the rest of your requests.
As always, my sincerest thanks for getting back to me.
Best wishes.

mladen wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:32 am RSI with Fibonacci auto channel

It is using a floating levels for extremes, and the rest is divided into Fibonacci zones
One of the 7 types of rsi can be calculated :
RSIRSXCuttler's RSIHaris' RSIRapid RSISlow RSIEhlers' smoothed RSI
Dear Mladen

Is there any MT4 version available for the same indicator ?
Rsi with Fibonacci auto channel

Thanks
Rider2025

mntiwana wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:27 am Parabolic RSI 2

MLADEN : This one is upgraded,updated and more options added to it,also it is suing a kind of a "generic" RSI,instead of using one RSI for calculation it is using two RSI's,rsi of high and rsi of low,the value displayed is an averages of those two (that way it becomes a generic - it is not the same as if one would use rsi of median price) . This version uses the the correct parabolic function (it can be used as a template how to use the function on any value ) and is "abusing" almost all that that function can out put as a result,added alerts too,also it is faster (it calculates only the necessary number of changed bars,for one)
Dear Mntiwana

kindly share the settings of the indicator....it would be a great help...thanks a lot

https://imgur.com/a/F7VtH

https://imgur.com/a/F7VtH

Thanks
Rider2025

Раб Божий wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:00 pm
Dear sir,
Please update this "RSI Chart bars-mtf nmc" into the last MT4 version with any type of RSI, Price and Alert option if possible.
Thanks in advance
Being it uses price in it's calculations wasn't able to add that but added the rsi types and the new mtf and left the oversold/overbought alerts.
Also made it user friendly.